or Connect

Posts by ExceptionHandler

I repeat: Never. Ceases. To. Amaze. Me.   I do go outside.  I see more iPhones in the wild than anything else.  When I go to tech conferences, I mainly see iPhones.  At airports, I mainly see iPhones. At my church, I mainly see iPhones.  Going outside will not prove anything.  It could be that just my region and the places I travel to mainly have iPhone users.  I have not been everywhere, but from my experience, the iPhone is pretty ubiquitous.  The android big screener...
I would like to point out that 'civil rights' traditionally refer to immutable characteristics.  This ruling is significant in that its probably the first (dont hold me to that as I dont know history perfectly) to include a characteristic that is mutable.  Being gay has not been proven to be an immutable characteristic, just lots of speculation.  People choose to be gay just as people choose to marry and who... just saying.
FTFY.   I am just a random bloke on the internet just as he is.  It is interesting to see someone else's 'common sense' at work when it defies my own common sense.  I would argue the 4.5+" iPhone is the unicorn "bigger screen is better" enthusiasts are hoping for.  THAT really is a fictional beast until Apple releases one.
    I love reading this guys posts.  First reaction I always get is "what the heck is this guy talking about"?    But then afterwards I always have a good chuckle as I recognize that this is his own naive opinion (I dont think he realizes Apple does tons of research on this stuff and what he wants is not necessarily what the majority wants).  It is ALMOST as good as reading 'The Daily WTF'...   I'll end with this: Apple is good at figuring out what most people want or...
Another thing to note is the capacity. Google offers ~10 GB and Apple 5 GB.  For those that have/receive TONs upon TONs of emails, gmail will offer more space from that.  However that said, I dont receive that many emails.  Over the 10 years Ive been using Gmail, my space used never went over 2%.  Emails are not that big (unless every email has an attachment, but there are better ways to share stuff most of the time than using attachments) so an single email is like...
I used to use the labels/tags all the time in gmail, but then my habits turned more to archive and search instead of tagging/autotagging.  I realized I never really used the tags to find older emails.  I almost always searched for them.  So yeah, the labels are nice, but not necessary in my day to day workflow.  Apple's mail does have folders, but I still prefer just to send it all to the archive after im done with it and if I need it later, just search for it.  At the...
    Ever since November last year I have been slowly cutting the cord on Google for a few reasons - 1) I want to give them less of my data and would rather give it to apple, 2) for reasons such as this - free is not really free and it can be readily taken away once drawn in.   Im relying almost entirely on icloud now.  The only thing I have left to do is find a good replacement for Google Reader.  I still use google's search for now, but i dont ever login anymore to use...
Sigh... people are going to do what they are going to do. I dislike relativism with a passion.
But at what point do we retaliate against bullying?  One punch... ok, that stung, but I am willing to look the other way... Second punch, that hurt a little more, but again I'm willing to look the other way... 1000s of punches later, do we still look the other way and let China walk all over us like a doormat?  There is a saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Im not declaring the US innocent here, but the general mentality in China is "do you...
Its not the materials the Bible is written on that matter, it is the content and who it came from they are swearing by. This is an odd and a new precedent, but the meaning is still the same.