or Connect

Posts by ExceptionHandler

Atheism is a belief system and a religion, so they also fall into the category of being gullible? If so I completely agree you. Or are atheist some sort of exception, which I wouldn't put it past you to say they are because they often have an irrationally high view of themselves and their belief.http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/17/sorry-but-atheism-is-religion.html
“Claiming to be wise, they became fools, Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave...
Atheism is just as much a belief system as any other religion.  There are things that can't be proven or tested that they believe.  I love science.  And in fact, I am a computer scientist.  It is all about your starting points you bring to the table.  You see, we can apply the same scientific method with the same results, but come out with wildly different interpretations.  Observable, repeatable tests are what produce our technology, medicine, machinery, new materials,...
It is not a civil rights issue. "Civil" rights are about unchangable characteristics that a person is born with. A person can't change their skin color, nationality, gender (irregardless of outward appearances), etc. being gay is a choice, and by definition should not be a civil right. It can be whatever right you want to call it, but it's not a civil right. (Might I suggest post modern or liberal rights?)A person is going to do what a person is going to do. We can't...
 Just so you know: 
“In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.” ‭‭Judges‬ ‭17:6‬ ‭ESV‬‬ http://bible.com/59/jdg.17.6.esv
From the impression I got from the keynote was that volume and power were commands passed over hdmi. Aka the command from the remote to Apple TV would be over Bluetooth and then from there over hdmi. The Hdmi spec supports it but I haven't seen any setups use it yet (then again I don't see many setups so I could be wrong)
Agreed. Going from 4s to 5s was skeptical, but once I held a friends I thought it was nice. Holding the 6 in one hand just feels to wide. I thought it might be a similar transition where I'd be ok with it but I can honestly say 4.7 is too big for me. I'd probably have been ok with 4.0-4.5ish.
I sold my 16 GB 4s for $350 on eBay when the 5s had been out for 2 weeks. I keep all the original packaging/parts and put it all back together. My phone was in like new condition, except maybe the battery.
Capability and wanting are 2 different things. Wanting something doesn't make it right. What you're saying only confirms that it is mutable choice and therefor not a civil rights issue.