or Connect

Posts by Toruk

Why do you think ITV is horrible?
The ASA at its best.The issue is not whether the iPad is a 4G LTE device. The dispute is pertained to whether Apple is using the term '4G' to market the service or the technology. Additionally, your analogy refers to the limitations of a particular area. However, the complaints are broader and are dispersed within a country.
Ofcom operates under the Communications Act 2003 that allows it to regulate television broadcasting, radio broadcasting, telecommunications, postal services and ultimately all radio frequencies over which wireless devices operate in the United Kingdom.From the information I gathered from the Ofcom website, I believe Ofcom defines 2G networks as offering theoretical speeds of up to 115 kbit/s via GPRS (sometimes referred to as 2.5G), 3G networks as offering theoretical...
Ofcom, the communications regulator for the United Kingdom, uses the term 4G to refer only to Long Term Evolution (LTE) and WiMAX.
The HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA technical standards are not known as 4G in the United Kingdom.
The appropriate amount used as necessary. Regarding the labelling of the cellular-enabled iPad in the United Kingdom, it should be labeled '3G' because the 3rd generation of mobile telecommunications is the highest generation of standard mobile telecommunication services the iPad supports in the United Kingdom. Furthermore, the cellular-enabled iPad supports frequencies within the spectrum band of 700 MHz to 2,100 MHz. However, the scheduled 4G LTE network in the United...
The appropriate amount used as necessary.Furthermore, Orange's 4G LTE network will use the 800 MHz, 1,800 MHz and 2,600 MHz cellular bands whereas the iPad supports the 700 MHz and 2,100 MHz bands. Therefore, the iPad is incompatible with present and future 4G LTE networks in Europe.
The United Kingdom, European Union and I think that a product should be marketed in accordance with the country in which it is sold.
I agree. The iPad supports the 700 MHz and 2,100 MHz frequencies which is used in the United States and Canada for 4G LTE networking. The present and future 4G networks in Europe will use the 800 MHz, 1,800 MHz and 2,600 MHz cellular bands.The cellular-enable iPad should be labeled accordingly, i.e. '3G' worldwide and '4G' in the United States and Canada.
It's ironic that I'm viewing this thread on my iPad.