or Connect

Posts by LMGS

So you WANT to use a cable to get video out???      Sounds more like you want a laptop..   It comes with all those useless ports, and has a keyboard permanently attached..
"marcel655 2012/10/14 11:24pm In the meantime I'm starting to look around for alternatives to replace my apple gear, cause without maps I don't need an Iphone. Without an IPhone I need a different media player, so I don't need I-Tunes and without I-Tunes I don't need my Apple TV. And subsequently can also move my dev platform from OS-X back to Linux, and if I do that I don't need to pay premium for a mac book pro. All because of a simple stupid maps app. Crazy." This...
So when do the lawsuits drop???? My daughters 4th Gen iPod Touch lasted a week before she dropped it, and the screen shattered... I didn't see any fine print saying "Do not bounce your iPods"...
Google SUCKS....   The less money Apple gives to it's enemies the better....     Next on the list is cutting off Samsung.
What a bunch of whiners!!!! Google just lost millions of customers... If you love Google, then use their maps with Safari... Or maybe try something new? There are a lot of Map Apps in the app store... Some are free, and do a better job than Google maps ever did... I for one am glad Apple ditched Google... They are thieves, just like Samsung...
Just use Mapquest.....
Also in 2017, pigs will fly..
I live close to the Walmart in Lowell AR...   The displays are great, and were manned by someone with an Apple badge on..  He said this was set up with Best Buy..   These displays are pretty hard to miss, and seem to be generating a lot of interest..   What you can't see in the picture is that EVERYTHING around these displays is also for Apple and and Apple devices...   Accessories for just about everything iOS...   They also had on section with Apple keyboards,...
Sort of like every blockbuster movie breaks the record of the last movie.. Of course when ticket prices are 10 times what they were 40 years ago it is easy to set new records.. Same thing with the Apple stores.. Figure out how many items they stock, then divide that by the price of one each of every item, to see what the average price per item is.. How many bags of Dog food do they have to sell at Costco to equal the sale of one Macbook at an Apple store.. I'm not...
Seriously???? Don't you have a street somewhere that you need to occupy?? Thousands line up for jobs when there are openings, so the pay must be better than most in the area.. Suicide rates at these factories are less than just for the general population in China.. Seeing upper management drive up in a nice car should give them incentive to work hard, so they to can have a nice car some day.. You think so little of Chinese workers morals, that you claim they would...