or Connect

Posts by LMGS

Seriously???? Don't you have a street somewhere that you need to occupy?? Thousands line up for jobs when there are openings, so the pay must be better than most in the area.. Suicide rates at these factories are less than just for the general population in China.. Seeing upper management drive up in a nice car should give them incentive to work hard, so they to can have a nice car some day.. You think so little of Chinese workers morals, that you claim they would...
Nothing above ground is Tornado proof.. But they don't have that many in NC..
Wow, more government spending on energy??? Did we learn nothing from Solyndra'?? 2.7 Billion down the rat hole, so far...http://forums.charlotteobserver.com/?q=node/15715 Let the private sector invest in energy that works.. About the only thing the government is good at is throwing $850,000 parties in Vegas...
I guess Apple has found a way to waste some of the cash they have laying around, and at the same time get some good PR from the tree huggers... What they need is a small nuclear power plant, like the ones used in aircraft carriers... It's the cleanest energy around..
1280x720 is a 16x9 ratio.. The iPhone at 960x640 is a 3x2 ratio.... So that's not going to happen.. I hope they don't go any bigger than a 4" screen... 1000x666 with a 4" screen equals 330 PPI..
myapplelove Hey you don't like Apple, or their policies, then don't support them with YOUR money... I will continue to support Apple, and the developers, who are PAID for their work.. I see nothing wrong with Apple showing appreciation for people who buy their products.. You need to crawl back into your liberal elitist racist hole....
Why don'y you tell us what you really think?? You may not realize it, but that is all it is, what YOU think.. I really don't care whether Apple supports Blu-ray or not, because that's not where the money is, for them.. But I will never give up the quality of Blu-ray.. And to ME video quality is only half of the full HD experience.. The audio on Blu-ray is amazing.. And I do have the setup to take advantage of the audio on Blu-ray.. Like most people today who grew...
WHY does the upgrade to 4G LTE, STILL cost $130??? You would think that the cost for these would have come down by now...
It's got to be the MaxiPad..
If the limited plans are sold by GB, then I'm assuming that means the unlimited plans means unlimited GBs.. But that doesn't mean you have unlimited SPEED... Unless the plans guarantee a certain speed for the entire month, then AT&T has every right to limit the speed they give you.. Sucks, but that's the way it is..