or Connect

Posts by LMGS

So, you are the OWS rep on here?? Corporations are all evil?? It is THEIR LAND, they should be able to do whatever they want with it it.. No one owns the courts?? That's just your spin because they rule in a way YOU don't agree with.. Disney should own the copyright Mickey Mouse, Walt invented him.. I have no problem with anyone on the board, except maybe Al Gore?? I know he did invent the internet, but what has he done lately??
Yeah, big government is what we need?? Maybe he should just run for congress, since insider trading is legal there.
Maybe I'm missing the problem here, but I do this all the time..
Go crawl back into the basement.. Or back the OWS crowd.. Apple is not in business to give anything to anyone... Apple has the $80B by EARNING it... If you want to find the real cheapskates when it come to giving to charity, just look at Al Gore, or any liberal for that matter.. And as a LONG time Apple investor I am VERY happy with Apple...
Anyone ever try to use a 3DS for any length of time?? It made my eyes hurt just playing with the demo unit in Walmart.. In fact if you buy it for your kids, you should turn the 3D OFF..... From the Nintendo 3DS site: "Can Young Children Play Nintendo 3DS? Answer:The 3D feature should only be used by children 7 and older. Parents should use the Parental Controls feature to restrict access to the 3D mode for children 6 and under. The 3D feature will remain restricted...
Keep the aspect ratio, and the resolution the same as the iPad 2, and I think a 8" iPad would work.. But as usual, I'll believe it when I see it..
The Amazon store picture was not 640x840... It's clear you just want another toy to play with, on your carpet from the 70's.... Most people who will buy the Fire are only looking at the price, and once they see how little they get for their $199, they will look elsewhere for their next tablet.. I wonder just how many of them that are sold, will be returned right after Christmas??
I doubt if that moron even knows how to read.... It's obvious this was written by someone on his staff.. I'm SO glad the government still cares about us little people... I guess everything is just running great in DC, and there is nothing more important the senate could be doing..
This government?? Yeah, they want to control everything else, so why not this??? I think Apple can govern itself, and Google.... They need a ratings system for their malware.
The puffs over here really don't seem to get that a bad job over there, is better than NO job over there.. Who are we to try to tell other people how to live.. Working at this factory is probably a really good job to have..."3,000-worker plant provides Apple and IBM with components, including keyboards." In a statement regarding the issue, the rights group called on Apple to "take responsibility, as there are more than 300 workers working on the Apple keyboard...