or Connect

Posts by scotty321

Just goes to further prove that Apple has never understood the cloud, Apple currently doesn't understand the cloud, and Apple will NEVER understand the cloud. This is why smart people should never trust Apple with their cloud data.
Great review. I had to return my iPhone 6 because it was way too large. Very strange that Apple didn't offer a 4-inch iPhone 6. It's not normally in Apple's DNA to copy Samsung's product line, and it's also shocking that Apple would turn its back on all its customers who loved the iPhone specifically because of its size. I want an A8 processor in a 4-inch size. This goes to show that Tim Cook's instincts are wildly out of sync with what Steve Jobs' instincts were. Steve...
This is why Ballmer has always been a failure, and will always be a failure. Instead of doing what's right for people, he sticks with whatever lines his pockets with $$.
Samsung copied every single thing about the iPhone, and they're calling Apple the imitators?? Talk about unethical behavior.
Apple is supposed to be the best technology company on the planet, yet they have never gotten LiveStreams right and they have never gotten preorders right. I'm being kind by not listing all the other things they've never gotten right!
And in other news, Mac OS 9 is no longer being supported.
Finally, this disgusting parasite of a human being is gone!! Good riddance to this disgusting man who has done more to hurt the Mac platform than almost any other man in existence. The man who has always allowed his company Intuit to treat all Mac users like second-class citizens, which still continues to this day. The man who has never lifted a finger of good for the Mac platform. The man who allowed his company to drop all support for Quicken for the Mac, then drop all...
More proof that the entire patent system (and the entire government) in America is completely broken. Nobody is going to confuse some clunky timecard system hanging on the wall at their office with Apple's svelte Touch ID fingerprint unlocking system for the iPhone.
The only people who "lost confidence" were the bankers who manipulate Apple stock on a daily basis for their own greed and profit. These are the same investment bankers and analysts who have destroyed the economy in conjunction with the Federal Reserve.
Makes no difference what they set the preview length to. We can listen to the entire song for free on Spotify.