or Connect

Posts by linuxhead64

So I have iOS6 GM and I'm flying on Delta tonight, I'd love to get this working ASAP!!!
GPS radio is a battery killer
It says it now, but when I check after reading the article it still said "Coming Soon" in blue.  The "Coming in October" version was/is below the 10.7 release in orange.
Said "Coming Soon", now it says "Free Download" but when I check for updates says 10.6.3 is the current version. Seems slow to propagate out.
    Mercedes is reportedly discontinuing the Maybach in 2013.
    There's some really good deals on the 17" Sandy Bridge line up now (30% off) - delivered (no tax, free overnight shipping) for just over $1700, almost $800 off.  
    I was thinking along the same lines, just a little more than what you were thinking, but a lot less than they have now.   11 - MacAir 13 - MacAir 14 - MacPro 16 - MacPro   Only difference between Air and Pro besides size would be upgradeable/replaceable memory.   I had a 13 MacPro, and it was quite small (I gave it to my daughter).  I believe the screen real estate in the 13 MacAir is more.  My wife had the 15, but I got her the 17 (she loves the big high res...
You haven't installed Java yet. Go to a web page that requires it and search on "java version test". Perform the test to force the download.
Looks like they're being delivered with current iOS5 GM build (9A334).