or Connect

Posts by linuxhead64

It's another beta for 10.11.1, not 10.11, which is the current release.
So far so good, Office 2011 14.5.6 update: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Lync (w/integration to Outlook) are operational and hasn't yet crashed.
Looks like MS did just issue an update to Office 2011:   https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=625064   However, the page doesn't yet exist.  Comforting.
It would be helpful to know if this fixes Office 2011 and/or 2016.
 In my book, "Dr. Dre" represents something I find reprehensible. As a member of a group called N.W.A (Niggaz Wit Attitudes), he beat up on women for whatever reason (that he apparently paid off, too bad CRIMINAL charges were not pursued).  Now his past is considered "cool" and sells this urban chic culture crap (hey money talks, huh?).  Why not go back to his given name Andre Young and put his past behind him?  Would he be considered a sell out? I could care less about...
"I believe, play a small part in folding urban culture into the broader American culture. There is a substantial disparity, and an even bigger perceived disparity, between these two aspects of American culture (which most Americans are blissfully unaware of), which is a substantial contributor to the fact that America is #1 in the world in the rate of child abuse, per capita prison population, and teen pregnancy."   Urban Culture, is that what it is called? Does that...
Or maybe because he beat up a woman (Dee Barnes) and threw her down the stairs.
So I have iOS6 GM and I'm flying on Delta tonight, I'd love to get this working ASAP!!!
GPS radio is a battery killer
It says it now, but when I check after reading the article it still said "Coming Soon" in blue.  The "Coming in October" version was/is below the 10.7 release in orange.