or Connect

Posts by techguy911

I don't see why people are clamoring for huge screen phones.  A smartphone is meant to be portable and on the go with you where ever you are.  Save the tablet or laptop for tasks that need a big screen.  I would rather see them make the iPhone more versatile  with things like IR blaster, more battery life, stronger more consistent internet access, waterproof, more accurate sensors, and solid unbreakable/unsnoppable encryption for users who can handle strong passwords or a...
If you're buying based on numbers on a spec sheet.... go for it.  Feel free to not report back on your experiences.  I think you'll be right at home on the Android message boards where you can spend all day posting your awesome benchmark scores.
These devices that are locked down and have proprietary code that can be used to hide the actual GPU/CPU performance characteristics are the opposite of freedom.  If only those sheeple would use Android phones which are completely open source and nothing can be hidden from the user.      Oh Wait...
This just sounds like a way to push targeted advertisements to your phone while you're trying to watch a game.
 That's an interesting point.  I don't think there is a consensus yet on the iPhone 5 vs iPhone 5C.  From what I can see the 5C has the same specs but has the plastic case vs metal case.  So there is something to be said that you're getting less than in previous years where the previous gen phone was $100 less.
 Yes, but what's the point of designing, manufacturing, and selling a second less expensive model when it's barely less expensive than the flagship phone?  Who's going to buy the 5C?  The thing still costs $550 off-contract. Apple should have designed a phone that is equivalent to the 3S or 4 in specs and features.  With today's technology I would think that is doable at a very low cost and be able to sell the phone at $400 off-contract and free on-contract.  And I...
I'm working on an app update for iOS 7 and Apple has requested a demo of the app.  They're going to provide feedback on the design and possibly promote it as an iOS 7 styled app.  They seem to be going all out for this launch.
 Your own statement is what concerns me when you said you heard so many rumors it would be shocking if it's not real.  The rumor sites and bloggers are basically able to convince everyone Apple is going to do something, without Apple making any statements.  So Apple suffers because people believe what they hear in rumors and get bashed when they don't actually do what the rumors say they will do. So no, I'm not happy when Apple looks bad, I hope the rumor sites are the...
I hope that Apple doesn't even release a "5C" so all these articles that talk like it's already been officially announced can look foolish.  Unfortunately, what will actually happen if there is no 5C is the same bloggers will blast Apple for "canceling" the 5C or missing the deadline for releasing it (that the bloggers themselves created).  
  Hm, a "painting" not a photograph.  Think about that.  A photograph is the truth, a painting is an artists interpretation of the truth.  Sounds like he's admitting it's going to be made up lies or at least exaggerations about Jobs.