or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

I'd love a space gray band for the 42mm Watch I want.
Great point! I fogot about that. I didn't check that link, but I remember reading a story and seeing photos of Steve demoing an early Mac to a very young Sean Lennon with Yoko Ono in the mid-80's at their chichi Manhattan co-op. Andy Warhol was there and Steve gave him a personal, private demo, also.
I'm not blaming her. I've read a great deal about the type of innovation she brought to Burberry "stores". A huge part of that was blurring lines between physical stores, online stores, and social media.Using your logic, Ive and Newson are "design" and wouldn't have a role in social media campaigns either. To wit, a recent automotive hardware/software engineer poached from BMW was given the title of Mac OSX engineer. Apple has a history of obfuscating product naming and...
For very many people, especially women, glamour IS fun. For many of them it is the most fun.
Exactly.
Newson
The furor would make sense if Apple did not make a $349 model, but they did. What I'm reading is "Apple, you should not make a luxury model, but if you do, don't market it to the people who can afford it, but if you do that, make sure I don't see it."
Waaaaahhhhh! 😢😓😓😢😰
This strategy has Angela Ahrents written all over it. She did much for Burberry with social media campaigns. She's "Retail" the way Philler Shiller is "Marketing"-so much more than the title implies.
I might be hair-splitting, but the Edition Watch seems to me to be blood red whereas this implementation appears to be a more classic (Red) red.