or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

The rumors of the iPod Classic's death have been greatly exaggerated.
I'd like to see: iPad 499iPad mini 299iPad mini Retina 399 The mini would be very, very attractive at $299 compared to $249 Android tablets. The psychological barrier of $3xx might be significant. The high-end Retina version would still eat at Android tab revenues and compensate Apple with profits that might be lost on the $299 mini.
Out of all of Samsung's egregious misdeeds with regard to Apple, this one really has to be the worst. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be anything close to a serious penalty.
Exactly. I was on ATT since about 1997, it switched to Cingular, and then went back to ATT. Since my iPhone 3G, I think, I've had unlimited data. I use over 3GB per month consistently-usually 3-5. I don't recall at all being throttled. I have friends also with unlimited that report no throttling despite using 5 or even 10 GBs per month. I'm sure throttling happens. In my case, I have a $103.00 per month bill for unlimited data, unlimited voice, and unlimited text. My...
I bet the vast majority of commenters on AI know pretty well how much data they use each month.
Samsung's new "M7" wireless speaker...hhmmmm, I wonder where they got the name for that product?    http://www.cultofandroid.com/42693/samsung-unveils-400-shape-m7-wireless-speaker/
Don't most people carrying an iPad usually have an iPhone on them? Just get rid of that iPad 2 already and give me a Retina iPad mini, Tim.   iPad mini: $299 iPad mini 2-Retina: $399   Would I like a Retina mini cheaper? Of course, but look at that iPhone 5c pricing.
I'm a big fan of iTunes Radio. The discoverability is amazing and I hear many more tracks I actually like than Pandora had offered.   I have the ability to "tune" the station I create not only by clicking "Play More Like This", but also by adding tracks, artists and albums to that station at any time to more finely tune it. Since I have iTunes Match, I hear no commercials.   iCloud/iTunes Store synching to my Apple TV at home allows me to pick right up where I left off...
 I didn't read the author's name at first. After reading this line: "Blackberry delivered one industry changing new product since its founding in 1984," however, I immediately recognized it as a DED piece. 
 You wouldn't recommend this incredible piece of hardware because you don't want to buy your own speakers, headphones, or other audio monitors? Wouldn't anyone as interested in audio quality as yourself always use external monitors rather than those installed on any desktop out of the box?