or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

I agree, and in that sense LeBron is no different.
I had a feeling I would see this type of post coming. Reading something into nothing? Ok. 
Ok, so all celebrity endorsers are "whores"? Or just the "urban" ones? I've read a lot of your angry rants, but this barely-concealed coded racist language "This is the kind of people that Apple wishes to be associated with?" is much too much. There, I said it. 
I read that, too. If you liked that DF take down, you should check out the episode of Gruber's podcast, the Talk Show, where Gurman was a guest. Ouch!
I agree; my favorite OSX feature is desktop Spaces, but very few Windows users are aware of that feature and many Mac users also have no idea. I think the reason is that Apple limits feature messages is that they are trying to push the "experiences" aspects, rather than the tech aspects of the products. But again, I agree. Ben Thompson at Stretechery.com has written a lot about how he feels Apple misses the mark in their iPad marketing and advertising. It's also surprising...
Maybe because the 5c only has an A6. No A7 chip with M7 motion coprocessor. 
I agree. Apple needs to improve Maps and needs it's own search engine. Why not just try to buy DuckDuckGo?  It may be better (cheaper) than buying Yahoo for search. Apple still could offer Google search as an alternate. But how about having "Apple Search" as the default?
I think this approach is more of what Steve meant by thermonuclear war against Google. I'm sure he didn't just think about lawsuits. He likely thought of every conceivable legal way Apple could hurt Google. Why not start by getting rid of them on your own platform?
Could your post be morer wronger?
I just learned today that my own friggin' Mom just bought a Note 3! I feel so betrayed. I don't want that thing in my house.   It was so against my advice; she just couldn't wait. All of her friends have one and she followed their advice. It was all about the bigger screen. First my mother-in-law and now her.   On the bright side, if something goes wrong with it, I'll can send her to the Samsung Mensa Bar...oh, wait....