or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

Could your post be morer wronger?
I just learned today that my own friggin' Mom just bought a Note 3! I feel so betrayed. I don't want that thing in my house.   It was so against my advice; she just couldn't wait. All of her friends have one and she followed their advice. It was all about the bigger screen. First my mother-in-law and now her.   On the bright side, if something goes wrong with it, I'll can send her to the Samsung Mensa Bar...oh, wait....
The 4.7 will be the phone and the 5.5 will be the touch.
Where are all the whiners that were calling for Tim Cook's head a year ago?
Both an "iWatch" and smart headphones would perfectly complement iPhone and increase Apples top and bottom lines. One or both might nicely fill in the product gap of the aging iPod. I see prices for either in the $399-$499 range. But which would I get?   I'm hoping for over-ear cans with built in iPod, however a smart wrist wearable with health monitoring (even without an OLED display-just sensors and BLE link to my iPhone) would be really, really cool. Maybe both will...
Exciting stuff! I can't wait and hope something, anything, will be announced at WWDC.
Who says it'll cost any less?
I don't think Tony Fadell or other Nest Labs founders/investors care about what happen now. They already sold and already got paid. They knew on some level how Google monetizes its assets.   (By the way, isn't it interesting that the rumored $3.2 billion that Apple is paying for Beats Electronics is exactly the same purchase price as Nest Labs to Google?)
I haven't been keen on this rumored plan from the beginning. I also wouldn't trust Jimmy Iovine or maybe any music exec. Most seem to feel they're all sharks and liars. I'm sure Apple knows a lot about him, but I feel like they are being sold a bill of goods by Jimmy. I'm not sure what he's promising, but he's somehow turned a meager investment into $3.2bn?   Also, for Apple's part, I've said it before and I'l say it again-Eddy Cue does not have what it takes to get done...
Thanks for the link!