or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

I might be hair-splitting, but the Edition Watch seems to me to be blood red whereas this implementation appears to be a more classic (Red) red.
No, I see that also. It looks bent
Exactly-they didn't hire Saint Laurent CEO Paul Deneve for nothing. Everyone should have seen the writing on the wall.
What would be awesome is if Christy has her Watch inscribed and auctioned off to benefit her women's charity. It would fetch quite a great deal. So would Lagerfeld's.
That's just plain silly. Please re-read what you wrote there.
It can't be stated strongly enough that Lagerfeld sits at the very top of the high fashion industry in terms of his design and style influence. Also, you must separate his personal style from the incredible craftsmanship and quality of his work at Chanel, Fendi, and the House of Karl Lagerfeld.   BTW, what he's wearing in this picture is very tame compared to contemporary men's high fashion. This specifically is a high fashion play by Apple.
Arguably (though it would be very difficult to argue), Karl Lagerfeld is the single most influential fashion designer IN THE WORLD. I say very smart move, Apple. I also think this watch would be priced well upwards of $50,000 and only a handful would ever be made.
Lipstick on a pig.
The conspiracy theorist in me feels as if it's intentional on Netflix's part. I, for one, would quickly zoom through all the good stuff if I could easily find it and then cancel as soon as the House of Cards season ended.
But is it patented? I mean really, really patented.