or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

Shane Cole is insufferable on this podcast, "Apple is never going to make a car...get over it." What?!? Says you, Shane?
All I want from Apple this year is a redesigned TV that incorporates Airport Extreme/Time capsule. I want one device to ditch my cable box, current Airport, and that has a built-in HDD/SSD/Fusion for backing up all my media. Well, that and a 21.5" Retina iMac.... I don't quite get it. The hardware required to run the TV is so trivial, why not throw it into their other Wi-fi networking devices? I'm sure it would drive iTunes sales if costumers knew that that is where...
USB-C on an "iPad Pro", but not the non-Pro. The average iPad user wouldn't know what to do with USB-C, that is, compared the the Lightning connector they just became familiar with.
I'd love a 21.5" Retina Display (standalone) or Retina iMac with some decent CPU/RAM/SSD specs. If they could deliver that for about $2,000 I'd bite. 
I'm not sure who's foolish enough to give 10%, but I get the point. Now if church officials (Catholic or otherwise) can use an app to give away money, that'll be great.
Tim mentioned, I think on Charlie Rose, that based on hardware sales alone, Beats as a business is $1bn per annum accretive. Great buy. When you look at the Apple store you see the prominent positioning of Beats audio hardware. Apple, IMHO, is 70% there with Maps. They don't need to spend $3.2bn on Here. iPhone and Maps sales are not suffering because of Maps and I think they'll be big announcements on transit and POI improvements to Maps at dub dub. Watch OS has been a...
They wrapped the highly polished sections in plastic. This is needed, IMO, because in packaging jewelry, highly polished parts are easily nicked. All it takes is one tiny nick for a customer to call Apple back asking for a replacement. I do think the plastic box is not very eco-friendly, but I bet it is highly recyclable. Buyers should be able to place them in their recycle bins. Done. But again, all you need is a crushed box and/or Watch, it it'll be getting sent back or...
Nice ads. Funny, though, I rarely watch TV and only get to see Apple ads on AI.
Good luck with that, sincerely. I'm hoping my wife will let me get the 42mm stainless with sport band. If so, I'll ask for the Milanese loop for the holidays.
It's not clear if the Nexus phones are subsidized or not. I would imagine that are unsubsidized. Each person/member of a household would be required to have paid full price up front for the Nexus 6 to be able to make use of this plan, no?   I'm not sure MVNO subscribers care that much about a Nexus 6. This seems to be marketed to Nexus 6 owners, yet I don't see how this marginally more affordable plan will move the needle of Nexus sales. A few Android dorks will bite,...