or Connect

Posts by Carthusia

Yes. By this account, it would appear the Nokia phone evidences positional but not the curvature continuity of iPhone 6/6+.
I'm in the same situation. It seems Apple needs to allocate the resources to make migrating from Dropbox easier. Having said that, Dropbox just works for me. That includes on iOS-Dropbox camera upload is super easy to use and I can see everything better with Carousel.
The Nokia wasn't a constant radius either-no radii on the top and bottom edges.
The original iPhone from 2007 had rounded edges, does that mean Nokia copied it?
Jony Ive is Design chief and likely has little to say about base model hardware configs, especially not strategy capacities.
Besides the blatant industrial design rip off, the "Samsung Pay" moniker left me reeling. "Samsung Pay". Wow. They really think copying is competing, like that's how you compete-just copy.
I regularly use six of those photos apps. Mextures is awesome. My Pedco Ultrapod II Light weight Tripod mount and Shoulderpod S1 Smartphone rig to be indispensable hardware accessories for my iPhonography. I haven't heard enough personal reviews about the olloclip to fee the need to add that accessory.
I applaud Cook on all his efforts to enhance personal freedom and diversity. However, his "extermination" comments were troubling and appeared somewhat uncharacteristic of him. Additionally, what will happen when this comes to pass: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/27/us-china-security-idUSKBN0LV19020150227 I never thought it was such a good idea for Cook to so stridently woo the Chinese market. Now their leadership has Apple and other tech companies by the balls....
Not every form of terrorism is "extreme" terrorism. Where do you draw the line? Not being a victim of terrorism, I assume, you have no basis to make such a claim.The Klan prefers to tie them up behind trucks and drag them to death and are thoroughly infiltrated into law enforcement departments  and other positions of almost absolute power all over the country. They terrorize people of color and non-Christians all-the-time. Right now. Whole parts of the South and pacific...
Amazon should buy all of them.