or Connect

Posts by Toughbook

In everyday surfing the web, email, and other light tasks you won't really see a difference. I have models of all different CPU's and unless I really give them an intensive task I can't tell a difference. The SSD will make a bigger difference to the user in my opinion.
You have got to be kidding me. Your hoping someone wakes from the dead to help your battery life? Hell, he didn't do it the right way when he was here the 1st time.
You just made my point. Truth sucks doesn't it my friend. You guys are almost like I am with Panasonic Toughbooks.
My word! A story that does not portray an Apple device as the holy grail and look what happens. Everyone has to defend the reasoning beyond comprehension. I would imagine that some of the Apple fanboys here sleep with there iPhone under the pillow at night. It is just a company folks, a company that does not give a rats ass about us except for our money, which is no different than any other company. Apple's stock is down close to $2.00 today. Is there going to be an...
Oh, your humor just rolls. I hope to God your not referring that Mac's are perfect
Some of you guys are forgetting one big picture here. ALOT of people do not like to watch there TV programs, football games , movis, etc on an iPad. They would like to watch it on there 60" plasma TV and hear it thru there nice set of Focal speakers. There are alot of viewers out there that are not into the way of Apple. That's all i'm saying... I think if the internet providers would get there head out of there asses and start bringing us speeds and reliability that we...
You guys are totally missing the boat on this one. Remember what our teachers used to say to us. Competition is a good thing. What would happen to the price, improvements, quality if Apple did not have any competitors? Take the blinders off and look at the big picture.
I will never buy another Android phone to save my life. I bought my son, 14, his 1st phone about 4 months ago. It was before Apple started heavily discounting the 3GS and IP4 8GB models. My son wanted something different than my iphone as well. I think that was peer pressure induced! I paid $199.00 for the Pantech Breakout 4G from Verizon. It is actually not that bad of a phone to be honest with you, but I just don't like Androids GUI at all. The phone was a brand new...
I feel my family is a good testing and reference point in regards to service providers. My wife's hospital is with AT&T using a BlackBerry. My phone is an IP4 with Verizon, one of laptop's have a Verizon 4G embedded card while my other one has a Verizon 3G card. My son has a Pantech Breakout which is 4G. I see the whole gamut when comparing VZW and ATT. Thank god I don't have to deal with Sprint! When my wife and I are moving around in the Atlanta area the biggest...
This would be my situation. IP4/CDMA. I installed IOS5 via OTA and ever since I have been having god awful battery problems. I have location services on but with only 2 apps are turned on to use it. I have deleted my email from it as well. I pull it off my charger at 5:15 AM and will be down to 30 to 40% by noon. Before upgrading to IOS5 I could easily get 2 days min out of it. So what do I do? Just sit back and wait for them so come up with a fix? In the mean time I have...