or Connect

Posts by PowerMach

Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 802 deals with retention for public and private companies in the U.S.A.  
  Sure, I'll bite:  
  Love it.
  I find it hard to believe that no one noticed the @eworld.com.   Do they really not know?  
BOGO - sort of   "T-Mobile has already rolled out its back-to-school promotion and you’ll be happy to hear there are plenty of smartphones included in its buy-one-get-one (BOGO) sale. Even the recently launched Galaxy S3 is part of the promo, but unfortunately, you won’t be able to receive a free Galaxy S3 when buying a Galaxy S3 handset bundled with a new contract.   Instead, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of other Galaxy-branded handsets including the Galaxy S2,...
"The legal right of an individual to decrease the amount of what would otherwise be his taxes or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted." - U.S. Supreme Court   The loopholes encourage tax avoidance or mitigation. Evasion is illegal.
That deleted post was the funniest thing I've attempted to read in a long time. Ranting without being to to spell, punctuate or even approximate reasonable grammar...now that is funny. I copied it to share with others. I'm stunned. Is this what the American education system produces now? This writing style would not have allowed any of my peers to pass elementary school.  
    I would rather buy an iPad mini for a toddler than a $400 or more (iPad 2) device. $250 would be a very attractive price. It makes it fall more into the gift giving category, IMO.   I don't believe it will be associated with the iPod name.
You can install 10.8 Mountain Lion on a Mac Pro 1,1. Search the internet. It can be used as a 'hackintosh' using a bootloader. I don't believe the 7300 GT video card is supported.  
Not quite:   Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer) Xserve (Early 2009)