or Connect

Posts by PowerMach

They did: IP Application Development (IPAD) bought the rights for 35,000 pounds. They then sold the rights to Apple for 10 pounds several months later.
Here's a link to court documents: http://articles.law360.s3.amazonaws....doc_num-93.pdf Apple’s original iPhone went on sale in June 2007. Apple’s original iPhone contained an Infineon baseband chipset, which incorporated technology covered by patents that Motorola has declared as essential. Apple purchased the Infineon baseband chipset through a manufacturing agreement with Chi Mei Corporation, which manufactured the Infineon baseband chipset under a licensing agreement...
It's actually the back panel for a new Samsung tablet.
They need to partner to avoid the data caps. Currently Comcast throttles at 250. Netflix uses the following for their streaming: Netflix Movies (HD): These guys are around 3.8Mbit, which means it's about 3600MB for a 2 hour HD movie. Netflix Movies (SD): Each of these movies are around 500-700MB each, depending on the length of the movie. Netflix TV Shows (HD): A 30-minute TV show will be about 1500MB. Netflix TV Shows (SD): A 30-minute TV show will be about...
I posted this before in the Rogers thread, but it still applies and I still believe it. It's a cable box ...to compete with the upcoming Google/Motorola company and their access to the living room. Apple has a small window of opportunity to partner with cable companies and develop a compelling alternative to the end runaround that Google will pull off shortly. Google TV? Oh yeah - on every Motorola setup box. I like my content (DirecTV - loads of 1080i). I DO NOT...
...to compete with the upcoming Google/Motorola company and their access to the living room. Apple has a small window of opportunity to partner with cable companies and develop a compelling alternative to the end runaround that Google will pull off shortly. Google TV? Oh yeah - on every Motorola setup box. I like my content (DirecTV - loads of 1080i). I DO NOT want to have streaming 480 and 720 net based content. Netflix streaming? Yeah...simply fantastic. (No.)...
Rather than picking on another poster, I think your time would be better spent in an English class. Truly.
I understand that it is probably a fantasy survey, but I hope this is not the future of the Apple TV. These features are really nothing much at all. My current system does all of this except for Siri voice integration. 55" Panasonic 3D 1080p plasma : YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon VOD, Cinema Now, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Picassa, AVCHD videos, media streaming Panasonic Home Theater system, 3D Blu Ray, YouTube, Amazon, Netflix, media streaming, Skype,...
instates = 3rd person singular of instate (present tense) Yes, the present tense is not technically correct. It has already been instated.
No, that's not it. It's not my forum in which to tell others what to do. I do not have the right, nor the wish to tell anyone not to post.