or Connect

Posts by PowerMach

My problem is not with Tallest Skil, per se, but with the potential weight that words posted by one who has the title "Global Moderator" may carry. Our opinions may differ, but I feel that if one wishes to post, then post. If one wishes to moderate the forum, do so.
How is this in any way "moderating" the forum?
Your clarification clearly clarifies. All is well. Thanks.
I do not believe that being entertained by sports and dancing girls equals being a dullard. I'm not his publicist nor his apologist, but geez, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University - he only appears to be an idiot. BTW, the article is about Bill Gates.
+ 1,000,000 Thank you.
Please...if one chooses to make comments regarding America's foreign policy, it would be nice if you were willing to state your country of origin / nationality for context. Thanks.
GE employs over 18,000 people in the UK and 287,000 worldwide. They have annual sales of about $150,000,000 and nearly 3/4 of a trillion dollars in assets. I'd say they are quite a valuable brand.
"I'm sure the lights they use in their stores aren't low-power florescence, because it would make the products look bad." I believe they use LED light fixtures manufactured by ERCO.
Re: Apple II You're good for a laugh. Irony, satire, conviction, closely held beliefs, whatever...You take a stand and do not waiver. I don't agree with you, but I have my opinions and you have yours. You rarely fail to increase my blood pressure.
It's a tablet, yes. But a copy of the iPad? Not so much. TouchPad, maybe.