or Connect

Posts by mocseg

For example me. No problem with affording one here, but I simply don't need a 1000 Eur phone. I really don't need it because it's useless for some serious work and I'm still not a completely braindamaged fcuked up consumer. I need a simple phone to call and be called + some sms. That is all.  I work in a so called creative industry - a micro 10+ "creative" people platform.
So, no more real graphic cards in "pros". Whatever Intel benchmarks are their drivers & features & implementation were always disastrous. Can you imagine Intel graphics for OpenGL pro apps. Hilarious. Good luck anyway :)
No way Apple would do that. A small cheap plastic cheap plastik ugly iphone? No way. Where's the premium ( besides profit )?
It won't be OLED that's for sure. Apple doesn't like OLED. OLED is awful.  
Retina? What is "Retina"?
  Apple already has one
Can I have a 250GB option please. I'm an architect and since the first release of an IPad I design and model all my projects on it with fingers only. I love it !  
Are you sure? I'm not.
Imo the usa traditionally expect that others follow their rules not the other way around. It seems the judge still doesn't get it.
"..the Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s registered design No. 0000181607-0001." I can't believe it, they really did it. How Embarrassing.