or Connect

Posts by mocseg

I like your optimism. To transfer tablet market share numbers right to the work environment desktop market share. So you're after those winblows 90%.Lol. Good luck.The problem with all these toys IMO is that facebook&twitter&co. "business" chat all day long won't be enough to survive in so called western civilization. When these toys someday transform into usable toys, then I'm afraid winblows is here again with those 90%. Right now I can't even create and design a simple...
Plus Intel crappy drivers in the same package.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=AAPL That says it all for today.
12-inch PowerBook (2003) NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200 with 64MB of DDR SDRAM / NVIDIA GeForce4 420 Go with 32MB of DDR SDRAM iBook G4 (12/14-inch Mid 2005) ATI Mobility Radeon 9550 with 32MB of dedicated DDR SDRAM MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) / MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor / NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2012) Intel Integrated LOL (enough for twitter & facebook, I agree, but that is a...
Let's make it this way - if they put an Nvidia 650/640M or similar AMD inside I'd buy at least two right away. But that won't happen. I expect that "Pro" needs a functional OpenGL card inside. Am I wrong? I'd trade "Retina" Display for an Nvidia 650M any day.
  What are they saying is that Apple computers are PCs just like all other dull little boxes. What are they saying is that Apple PCs consumers aren't special. Hilarious! "But will Apple sue it?"
13" Retina MB "Pro" with Intel crap integrated video card? LOL. No thanks, but good luck to other "Pro" people.
  We're also so very happy being Microsoft & Apple OS free. What a relief!
  Actually Nokia is still No.3 by smartphones market share 2012 q2.
  You couldn't say it any better.