or Connect

Posts by shen

If you can't demo a watch from a company that is proud of not having to include instructions with their gear in 30 minutes, you might be doing it wrong.
Yeah if you book 30 minutes and they spend 50 with you and have to pull another employee for the next potential $17k sale I am sure they will be very upset! Imagine the publicity! "Sorry we have had to change some appointment times, it seems the watch the media has been saying is so over priced nobody would buy one is booking far more appointments to buy one than we anticipated. But if you don't have your appointment by the end of the week I am sure we will still have some...
This is a perfect example of why I treat the trolls like comedy. Somewhere in his world an employee for a company known for a great customer service is going to look at a customer who is potentially spending $17k on a watch as a beeper goes off and say "that was your 30 minutes a$$hole! Get out!" and tear the watch from her wrist and stomp away. Try and imagine the world the way it would have to be for the comments trolls like Ron and Ben make to actually happen. Try and...
Nice work! You have successfully gotten the entire issue backwards. You must be proud. If the watch doesn't require this marketing, the 30 minutes is more time than you need. If it does, then why are complaining? If I want to spend 17k on a product, and they offer me 30 minutes of private time for me to be sure, how is this hurting you? It seems to me only two type of people bitch about this: People who are astro-turfing and spreading FUD, and people who can't afford the...
Are you serious? I love reading his stuff! It is comedy gold! He bitches about things that don't even make sense, then informs us of flaws that no person could possibly know if they exist or not, then announce the failure of a product that almost no human has even experienced yet. It is like a claim chowder manufacturing plant! And some time late next year, when it is obvious that the watch is wildly successful, he will register a new name, and bitch about a new product,...
“We’ve learned and struggled for a few years here figuring out how to make a decent phone,” he said. “PC guys are not going to just figure this out. They’re not going to just walk in.” Let us know how your predictions pan out...
What would be really interesting is if this was more than we are guessing, and not only was it the extremely thin long battery life approach the original Air was, but if they got some of the battery life from a cpu change. A9x processor laptop anyone?
"The question was again rebuffed, with Schmidt repeating, "I think Samsung had the products a year ago, that's what I think."" Did you expect another answer? Was he supposed to say "Well the 5S is better than anything running Android, and now Apple has three sizes and a new OS, and we are going to see a lot of switchers, and Samsung is about to report some huge losses. That sucks for us. But buy our stuff anyway!" Like Ballmer if Apple has a better OS. Reality is not...
Find my phone has already saved my daughters iPhone 5s and wifes iPad air. Turning this on household wide....
Totally unexpected! Who could have foreseen it? ...anyone else already laughing at the trolls from Tuesday claiming that Apple stock would never be above 100 again because the keynote was such a let down?