or Connect

Posts by shen

Mine were there under recently played as playlists, and I have made 3 new ones already. Are you sure?
Could be worse. He could have said 6000 years...
Those are some pretty old days. Jesus complained about hypocrisy in his time. Buddha did too. Chuang-tzu as well. Come to think of it i am pretty sure the Upanishads mention complaining about the sins of others while ignoring your own. That would have been about 600 BCE. Them is some old days you are yearning for son...
I assume you mean the street cred where you inflate 11 people to a study of 850 plus...
 This is exactly why you don't get it. Everything on your phone could have been done on your laptop. Everything on that could be done on a desktop. Easy access comes in levels and people will choose the level they like. For many, the watch is that level.
 There have been dozens. Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt, ancient Assyria, ancient Rome. India had same sex marriages long before the Jewish faith even existed. The people who complain about redefining marriage need to realize that the version they grew up with is the redefinition. Even in modern times, it isn't just Holland and America. Some 18-21 countries already legally recognize marriage rights. America is just slow to catch on. Edit, typed Rome twice.
iPad usage is up, and continues, sales have slowed because unlike iPhones, people are finding that they only need a new iPad after several years, not every other year or even every year. It will be just like the iPad in that people will find that they can happily go 3-5 years between watch upgrades. This is a feature not a bug. If Apple makes a product (iPhone) that sells on a 18-24 month upgrade, another on a 4-6 year and a third on a 3-5, that means those people who like...
Really? An extended analogy is too much for you? Well at least we know that being on the right side of history doesn't mean you are on the right side of the IQ gap. Maybe someone will dumb it down for you.
You have no idea how condensing I am over this. I teach world religion and ethics. When people talk about morality and gay marriage in religion even though they have literally no experience with ethics and never learned their faith tradition I am far more than condescending. And they deserve worse. Imagine a "feminist" tells you they are a feminist but that they don't think women deserve rights. In fact they are sub human. Imagine a person who calls themselves a...
I actually teach a world religions class. Not the point though. I assume his placing "christians" in quotes to be a reference to those people who claim the name but don't live actually teaching of the radical rabbi's that we today collect under one guys name. It is possible he doesn't intend that. Making that assumption, I track those who least follow the original teachings as those who today practice (In america at least, where the court decision counts) what we sometimes...