or Connect

Posts by shen

Human existance. We have about 45 minutes and then it is all over. I hope you reading this soon after I post it or it is all for naught. Soon the "Mad Max" phase will begin....
Apple better hurry. I want that Tesla crossover so bad it hurts. If Apple doesn't have a car by the time I need to replace my current auto I am going to have to go with Tesla....
I love the fitness tracking. I am already in better shape. I love the notifications and how fast I can sort the million messages that come in everyday because of my watch. Having weather and calendar at a glance rather than a reach in the pocket is like a superpower. Amazing. Controlling the music I am listening to without pulling my phone out is a blessing. I have already accepted several calls on the Watch just so I don't have to put down what I doing and walk across the...
No, that is investors. Despite having no real value and being basically unable to turn a profit, they just keep buying the stock...
I don't think anyone claimed they would. But to suggest that the number of people not using it is more important than the number using it is misleading. Once it is not free the people already not using it won't change their minds too quickly. We can throw them out already. The real issue is how many of those currently using will stay when the trial is up. Bringing up the people already dropped out is completely useless. How many signed up just because it was free and never...
But that still makes you an active user, doesn't it? Do I think those numbers will hold after the free trial? No. Do I think Apple will release better data than a fullofshit Music Watch bash Apple piece? Yep. And that is what was being twisted by his failure to convey.
Because if they didn't like it, but it was free, clearly they should be using it, because...... wait what?
 Exactly. This is the same company that mapped WiFi networks, grabbed passwords, used cookies after you opted out, used a browser flaw against users, and changes EULA to some of the dirties tricks any tech company ever pulled. If you are defending them you are either stupid, or brain washed.
Which is exactly why you should never trust them with anything, ever. They are the poster child of companies that should be broken up...
Kinda the way they designed a secure phone OS.....