or Connect

Posts by galore2112

@Godwin's Law invoker:   I'm sorry but given how vitriolic people are against Samsung in these quarters it's mind bending to be simultaneously totally cool with Apple purchasing vital components from "Shamesung / Samescum".   Every time I'm disgusted with that Korean copy-machine (and I have a special disgust for them given that I had the pleasure to go through their obscene security procedures in Suwon many times in the past. Samsung as a company is paranoid...
To funny how y'all rant about Samsung but the RAM is a Samsung PoP on top of Apple's A6 (made by Samsung).   I can understand rooting for a team (Apple) but I would feel a bit stupid rooting that hard for a team if that team "cheats" on me by doing so much business with the enemy LOL!
LOL ATT !   They had me as a customer since 2007. Average bill was $125/month. This was without a text messaging plan but with international calling (metered). Well, they had their wish and had me cancel their unlimited data plan.   But then, when my iPhone4 contract expired, I had them unlock my phone and switched to T-mobile pre-paid. So instead of $125/month they get $0/month from me and will never get me back as a customer. And I will badmouth them...
I also think that Scott Forstall is extremely creepy. I get a really vicious backstabbing crazy vibe from that guy. He would be a horrible choice as the public face.
The best use for me is international. When I travel now with my locked ATT iPhone, I have an ultra expensive smartphone in Europe and Asia. Places where I really would like to use maps on the iPhone (not pre-downloaded), stay in contact through e-mail, check out local restaurants etc. If I would want to do this now, it'd be prohibitively expensive because of INSANE data roaming charges. Same with voice calls. $2/minute. So I always switch data off and time my calls. And...
What an asinine reply of yours. I hope for Apple's long term future that your attitude is not indicative of their corporate culture because with such a "my farts smell like roses" attitude, I'd be very concerned.
You Apple apologists are strange. I have quite a few Apple products (the first Intel iMac, a 27" iMac, have all iPhones (except 4s), the new iPad) so don't confuse me for some Android fanboy on Google's payroll whose part time job is to seed anti-Apple sentiment. That said, I don't get Apple's advertising strategy lately. I always found Apple's main attraction to be their very high quality and design. What's with this ridiculous advertising nowadays where Siri is...
Chill out - what exactly was leaked? That TI makes some power management chip for the upcoming phone from Apple? BFD. That's like getting outraged if McDonalds leaks that they sold a hamburger to the iPhone development team... We all know that a new iPhone is coming this year and a power management chip isn't exactly a sexy part of this phone, is it ?!
The more I read about LTE, the more I get convinced that it is just a very weak technology because apparently it has such low bandwidth that it can't handle a reasonable amount of users at speeds greater than 64 kbps. Why would anyone want LTE? - it can't handle useful data usage. What a tainted product...
I believe that once the carriers stop running commercials showing people who appear to upload and download videos all day long on the super-fast LTE network. BTW, I hit 3GB a month (and got the lovely warning - WTF, I should use WiFi ?! - what am I paying stupid AT&T ~$120/month for???) for streaming an international radio station during my commute each day. That's a couple of hours of rather low bandwidth 128kbps (kilo, not mega) a day. I think it is dishonest to the...