or Connect

Posts by Maecvs

I agree completely. I don't want to waste my bandwidth watching TV shows. That's rediculous. I would top out my monthly limit in a few days. I find it difficult enough just watching streaming videos from YouTube..... As its been said many times before, it's the content that's the thing. You can have the best interface in the world, but if you don't have content..... Jeez, here in Canada we can't even listen to Pandora, or even watch American commercials. How the hell...
A 'high quality' piece of crap tablet is still crap. Who is Google trying to fool???
It took TWO CEOs to make RIM what it is today..... An also ran company with no direction, or plan of action.......
I'm confused. Where does the store end, and the station begin? Is the store part of the station??? There are no walls.... The panorama crashes on my OG iPad as well......
Thank God, because I really need to experience WIndows on my iOS device!
Luckily, up here in the great white north, (Canada), my carrier (Fido) does not charge extra for tethering. When I bought my OG iPad back on day one from a US Apple store, I bought a wifi only version, with the express plan to be able to tether my iPhone with it some day. Luckily, when the personal hotspot feature in iOS became available, I was finally able to implement my plan. It seems to me, as others have posted, with a pay-for tethering, you are being billed twice...
I bet a lot of those units will go "missing". Not unlike the hotel bathrobes... Or, at least there will be attempts....
[QUOTE=Tallest Skil; Google will accuse Apple of copying them. Remember, the Google TV came out FIRST, so anything Apple does is obviously a copy of that.[/QUOTE] actually, Microsloth came out with "Web TV" back in the 90's. Anyone remember how well that worked out?
I think Steve may have been a bit off the target with this one. The problem is NOT with the interface. The new Apple TV could come with a naked woman to turn the channels, the problems are with the CONTENT! Here in Canada, there are broadcasting protection laws. They are so restrictive, and rediculous, that Apple TV would almost be an automatic nonstarter. It would be so neutered, as to be useless. The trouble, as noted by other posters, is to wrap up the various...
Woz may be getting one for research purposes. Know your enemy. Do a little reverse engineering to see how it ticks.