or Connect

Posts by Maecvs

I ordered a 64G black at around 0130 PST. Quoted a two week delivery, that has not changed.  Unlocked, through the Apple store app. (I'm in Canada).    Thank you for your orderOrder Date Sep 14, 2012iPhone 5 64GB Black & Slate (GSM), UnlockedShips: 2 weeksDelivers within 7 days after shipping by Standard Shipping
Two years is an eternity for the average cell phone.... I know someone who still has the original iPhone, and it's still ticking. As well as several people who still have their 3GS, that they bought when they first came out.....
What is going to give a higher profit margin, a $500 netbook made of cheap materials, or a $1000 Macbook made of quality material? Most companies would give anything for Apple's profit margin. It also speaks volumes about Apple's manufacturing production and distribution methods. You get what you pay for. If you can't afford one, you buy the other.......
I know what you mean. The home button on my iP4 is slowing beginning to die.......
What we all seem to fail to note, or appreciate, is that Apple is just a single company, putting out a single phone, versus the ENTIRE INDUSTRY. The industry puts out hundreds of different models, with dozens of different form factors. Handset makers and software makers all making dozens and dozens of upgrades, bells and whistles that their phones can do. Most of those phones are substandard to the iPhone (In my opinion).     Apple cannot keep up with the improvements and...
The top of the iPhone was sticking out of my shirt pocket, so I didn't want any rain going down the headphone jack into the unit. I don't get why the iPhone did that. It's happened both times I inverted it in my pocket. The first time I simply turned it back on, but the second time, it was a brick for a day......  
The reason I am not, is due to the fact that both times I placed my iPhone in my shirt pocket upside down (to protect the earphone jack because it was starting to rain), the iPhone turned off, and went into some hardware diagnostic mode which took a great deal of effort to get the iPhone to be re-booted.  Unless that will not happen with the new iPhone. (Whatever they call it)...... 
NOT looking forward to the headphone jack being re-positioned to the bottom of the device......
I'm on my third upgrade of parallels. It's a great product, but I have never seen a single ad. I don't know what you are referring to.... Though it is annoying to pay so much for an upgrade. Re-donk-ulous....
I guesstimate at least 100 million accounts are duplicate, triplicate, ones. Accounts that are abandoned from games people are barred and banned from. Lots of fake accounts as well. I just get annoyed when every equates an account for a unique, individual, separate user. Not even close....