or Connect

Posts by Maecvs

It's nice to see the macs slowly taking over the world. But I'm also noticing a trend in movies and TV, where a Mac computer will have it's logo covered over. Two and a half men being the most up front example. Every time Ashton Kutcher is using one of his computers, there is a glaring sliver decal covering the Apple logo.   This logo sticker covering needs to stop.....
OK thanks. It may be a  feature that will be supported by web sites in the future.  
There is a tab in safari preferences which indicates "these websites have asked permission to show alerts in Notification Center." If want to receive notification Center alerts from say, the CNN website, or ESPN, how to I do that? Do I have to be a subscriber? Or am I getting something wrong?
Out of curiosity how do you get websites to send you notifications? I'd like to use that feature.
I don't want the earphone connector on the bottom of my iPhone. The two times I placed my iPhone in my shirt pocket in an inverted position, it switched off. The last time, it went into some kind of diagnostic mode, it took me over a day to get it turned back on again!!!
Microsoft didn't steal anything. One of the first things Steve Jobs did on his return to Apple was to make a licensing agreement with Microsoft for the GUI interface, in exchange for the multi-million dollar cash infusion which saved the company from bankruptcy. It was extremely controversial move at the time.
Hi, I'm Steve Ballmer, and welcome to our "too little two years too late party".  I'd like to give a special welcome to the employees here who make up a bulk of the audience, who's job it is to cheer and applaud at strategic moments.    In the last few years we here at Microsoft have realized that our business model is no longer working. For the past 35 or so years we have bullied, blackmailed, crushed into existence (Helloooooo Netscape!), and otherwise enjoyed a...
A developers conference in San Francisco. My god, can't MIcro-slouch do ANYTHING without copying Apple?
  You're absolutely right. The post PC era is already well underway, yet monkey boy is completely oblivious. This product clearly demonstrates this.