or Connect

Posts by Maecvs

Hi, I'm Steve Ballmer, and welcome to our "too little two years too late party".  I'd like to give a special welcome to the employees here who make up a bulk of the audience, who's job it is to cheer and applaud at strategic moments.    In the last few years we here at Microsoft have realized that our business model is no longer working. For the past 35 or so years we have bullied, blackmailed, crushed into existence (Helloooooo Netscape!), and otherwise enjoyed a...
A developers conference in San Francisco. My god, can't MIcro-slouch do ANYTHING without copying Apple?
  You're absolutely right. The post PC era is already well underway, yet monkey boy is completely oblivious. This product clearly demonstrates this.   
I watched the keynote video. It was incredibly sad, and pathetic. There were constant veiled references to the iPad, I laughed when Ballmer talked about the innovation Microsloth has done in the past few years. There was virtually no actual demonstrations of the surface itself. They spent almost all the time talking about the physical characteristics of the unit. "It is only _____ mm wide!" "It has a professionally designed kick stand that goes away." "Look at this...
Ballmer elected to not regularly used one because of public appearances? What does that have to do with anything? He can use one in his office, or at home. How do you know the thing is any good unless you use it every day? Then you can make any adjustments to things he doesn't like. What a complete moron. How does he keep his job. Monkey boy strikes again...... The keyboard in the case looks completely impractical, as has been noted in past posts. A touch pad? Really?...
That's welcome news. I went through an hour and a half of frustration fighting with the checkout when trying to pre order my iPad 3.
I like this idea. This will be a killer app. 
A lot of goodies coming out. Very nice.  When is the public release date for iOS 6? Did I miss that? Disappointed no news on the next iPhone. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the WI biography Steve Jobs said he had cracked the "interface." A far cry from the actual TV. He said it was "so simple."
Then this product is dead on arrival. As I keep saying, without non-cable provider content, it's just another fancy monitor....