or Connect

Posts by Maecvs

I first read the books in 1980. I loved them, and have re-read them every five years or so. I've been waiting for a movie to come out based on the series for just as long, but was not sure if animation would have done if more justice. The trailers look awfull. It looks like they are going to completely change the spirit of the entire movie, namely John Carter, alone on Mars, and how he slowly becomes friends with Tars Tarkas and turn him onto a quasi-action...
The first person asking a question at the meeting brought up (jokingly) Apple buy Greece. Tim laughed but respectfully declined.
That was already mentioned in it's own thread a week or so ago.
Time for another T-Shirt. I have one from every Vancouver store.
They are building a HUGE one right beside the Apple store in the Stanford shopping centre. I'd post a pic if I was allowed to..... It's funny though, the hoarding has Microsoft products, 3/4 of which are rip offs of Apple products....
I was interviewed by both Reuters and MSNBC after the meeting. I wonder if either made it to air??? I won't get a chance to search for them until I get home Friday.
He did mention it by price. He says he uses it all the time. Phil Schiller looks like he's lost a few pounds too.
It was a good meeting. I like the one man trying to bait him into going down the big screen TV road. He told the questioner to buy a 99 dollar ATV and match it with his big screen TV.
Gawd, I wish they'd stop saying 800 million users. There are 800 million ACCOUNTS! A big difference. I know people on FB that have three, four accounts, even more.......
That's the difference between RIM (and others), and Apple. RIM, "we can't do it". >Sigh< It does not get done. Apple, "We can't do it"... SJ, "Yes we can"! And they do,,,,,,