or Connect

Posts by Maecvs

We'll just get a little closer to shore so we can wave.....
The Beiber and the banker. This should be good.....
I believe it was the iMac. Steve wanted a slot loading CD player, but one of his techs said that a tray loader was better, as the upcoming CD-Rs were tray loaders. Steve, of course ruled the day. That was a rare instance SJ got it wrong.
That's what the buggy and whip makers said about the horseless carriage......
The other reason Jobs was pushed aside is that he wanted to turn Apple into a consumer electronics company, selling more than just the Macintosh. Good thing he was stopped in time!!! (Sarcasm)
A good question. I used windows from back in the days of DOS. I Bought the first Gen iPod touch, and later the first gen iPhone. From there I bought and iMac and MacBook in 2008, and I've never looked back. In the business world people are being exposed to Macs in the work place, because they are running windows. The workers see the Mac in action, buy one for their personal use. The tide to Mac products grows and grows. The point is, that the transition to intel made...
Yes, they are. Macs were very much a niche product when they were running Power PC processors. But now, thanks to the move to intel, they are in areas that they would never have been before. It's not necessarily that people are running windows on them, it's that they CAN. Let's not forget the fact that Windows still dominates the market, 80 plus per cent or whatever it is. I call on a business that I see as a metaphor for the computer world. It was an office of 50 or...
I think it would be a horrible mistake for Apple to switch from Intel processors to another type that is not compatable with the PC world. That is one of the reasons macs are enjoying the surge they are, because they are now compatable with the PC universe. I hope Apple realizes that.
Finally. I've been checking checking my mailbox for two weeks now. I can start to plan my trip.
I'm not sure what carrier you have, but my Fido iPhone has had visual voicemail since day one....... On another note, thanks Apple, and SJ, for giving us such a wonderful phone, and by extension experience. The phones that came before iPhone, were pieces of garbage. No doubt we'd still be using the same no-quality shee-ite phones if the iPhone had never come along.......