or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

Crazy thus quarter has 1 week less than last year and still the the highest EVER, and Wall Street don't like it lol! Crazy!!!
Apple is getting on china mobile this year and the popularity of the mini will make next year over 50m easily IMHO
Had to try it lol!
Hi, I bought a ipad 4th gen 64g LTE on AT&T on 11/23/12 and it has a dead pixel. AT&T tells me Apple is the one that covers the warranty. Should I change the hardware now or wait for the next version? Will apple warranty give me the newer version or a preowend old version?
I don't see it, the ipad 4th gen was made because ipad 3 was not balance. The GPU was not powerful enough for the retina display. IMHO apple will be back on a year release squedule. Right before Christmas...
I like my phones small (lumia 900 IMHO lumia 920 is to big) and my tablets big (my ipad 4 is a replacement for a tablet at work being a civil engineer I need the big screen to view auto cad files). But for most people a 7" tablet is more portable to bad is ipad 2 hardware because I can't wait for games that use the new A6X...
AT&T in puerto Rico does not ave them, looks like another week for me...
Well this is the last nail in the coffin, Samsung better win big on mobile because in a few years the biggest component buyer wont buy anything from them. A huge risk if they loss on mobile in the end IMHO...
There is a problem, the hardware and price. If you are going for premium sell a iPad Mini Retina & with A6 chip. If you will go with non retina and A5(which the A6X makes obsolete) then don't ask 329$ (premium amount compare to the competition). A lot of people will be disappointed with the mini IMHO. Sure next year they will upgraded but it will still be outdated when new top of the line iPad is release...   That being said it will sell millions and normal people...
Found a few consoles gflops cpu/gpu numbers;   Xbox | CPU: 1.5 GFLOPS | GPU: 5.8 GFLOPS | Combined: 7.3 GFLOPS Xbox360 | CPU: 77-115 GFLOPS | GPU: ???-240 GFLOPS | Combined: 355 GFLOPS Dreamcast | CPU: 1.4 GFLOPS | GPU: 0.1 GFLOPS | Combined: 1.5 GFLOPS Wii | CPU: 60 GFLOPS | GPU: 1 GFLOPS | Combined: 61 GFLOPS PS2 | CPU: 6 GFLOPS | GPU: 0 GFLOPS | Combined: 6 GFLOPS Wii U| CPU: 50-260 GFLOPS | GPU: ???-600 GFLOPS | Combined: 61 GFLOPS iPad 4 | CPU: ???...