or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

Again I'm not talking about user experience but hardware that is future proof for me to upgrade. And LTE was expected on iPhone 4s which makes it possible onipad 3 with a bigger battery. Also all new hardwear right now is LTE, Verizon only new hardware without LTE is the 4s. Nothing I'm thinking for the iPad 3 is someone thet is not already on the competition hardwear so to keep apple lead they should stay on par with them IMHO. I disagree you can future prof with apple if...
You are missing my point, I'm looking for future prove hardwear. A new CPU will also be on the iPhone 5 and will be come the base line for this generation of developers. The same with LTE and connectivity all the networks are rolling out LTE so not having that feature will cut short the usefulness of the hardware from my perspective. Nothing to do with performance or battery live etc...
A crappy camera I can live with (AR apps look horrible with iPad 2 crappy camera) but processing power and LTE for a tablet I expect to last me the next 2 years is really a must for me.
Well my original iPad I showing it's age, I want tablet upgrade that will last me a few years. Quadcore or dual core cortex 15 plus LTE will give me that.
Well I waited on iPad 3 to upgrade because I was expecting quadcore/retina/LTE/4m camera I will be ok with a dual core cortex 15 but not a dual core cortex 9. LTE must happend for me since 3G is to slow for me. Retina is pretty much confirm now and the camera could be a crappy 2m but it's not a deal breaker. Quadcore cortex 9 or dual core cortex 15 & LTE are deal breakers for me...
I disagree there are a lot of android tablets with better resolution than the iPad and a lot more moming this year. If apple does not fo retina there harwear will look out dated and over price. The same for LTE, if CES show somthing is that all new tablets/phones will be LTE...
Without Retina/LTE/Quadcore I probably won't upgrade and instead it for a MacBook air thunderbolt to replace my MacBook Pro. 8MP camera, 128g storage and 1g of ram are not deal breakers for me though... So no I will not pay for a iPad 2S even if its cheaper I'm expecting retina/LTE/quad core on today's prices for iPad 2.
I skipped ipad2 waiting for retina, quadcore and LTE. This rumor make all that possible which will make me a very happy man. The other big thing I wanted was 128g but with the expense of retina display I doubt they will increase the storage. 1g of ram will be great IMHO 512m is just to little for retina resolution but it's not a deal breaker for me sins iOS DNA manage memory incredibly well... Can't wait to pre-order if thisis true, credit card ready...
Its obvious retina will be in iPad 3 but what I really want is LTE/4G, iPad 3 will have e power to use LTE and will make it the dominant tablet of 2012. I also want 128g but 64g version will be dine. Also the 8m camera but 4m will be fine also. What will keep iPad 3 dominant the next year is both retina display and LTE/4G connection if not android will surge...
Well both tegra 3 and psp Vita are using cortex9 quad-core CPU. If apple can leap frog them to AR 15 quad-core CPU/gnu in 28nm process they will be king for another year. With better hard wear/softwear integration and maybe being ableto clock their CPU/gnu slower than the competition mantaining eir lead on battery time. Both mobile phones and mobile gaming platforms will lose badlly to iphone 5 and iPad 3...