or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

that's the problem consoles gflops numbers are of CPU and ipad 4 gflops is GPU. Anyone knows the gflops of the A6X CPU? or the gflops of the GPU's opf Xbox 360 & PS3?
  Actually you are wrong first the PS3 does have a GPU   Xbox GPU; ATI Xenos PS3 GPU: NVIDIA RSX "Reality Synthesizer" iPad 4; 554 MP4   Second the gflops is the CPU;   Xbox; 77gflops PS3; 230gflops iPad 4; 78gflops   Also I'm pretty sure that both CPU and GPU are used in OpenGL...
I like the iPad Mikita balance hardware and display but it has a premium price when its 2 year old hardware.
  But the Xbox 360 also has 77gflops and the performance is the same as the PS3...   So in CPU i believe they are in the same ball park but what about GPU? is the 554 MP4 in the same ball park as Xbox 360-PS3?
But the Xbox 360 also has 77gflops and the performance is the same as the PS3...
I agree that a spec alone comparison is not the way to go since the consoles can use all the power they need and iPad hardware is driving a higher res display. But based on performance they could be compared IMHO. iPad 4 clock at 78gflops which is what the xbox 360 clock but not as fast as the PS3 230gflops. And the gpu on the consoles look to be close to the 554 MP4 of the iPad 4. Meaning that they are now in the ball park of each other or close to it.Obviously the next...
Just how Far is this A6X from Xbox 360 and PS3? looks ike its starting to get in the same ball park...   CPU; Xbox 360-PS3   3.2 GHz Xenon processor 3.2 GHz Cell processor 3 dual-threaded cores 7 single-threaded cores (plus 1 backup core) Maximum 77 GFlops Maximum 230 GFlops   GPU; Xbox 360-PS3   ATI Xenos NVIDIA RSX "Reality Synthesizer" Up to 512 MB GDDR3 RAM (shared w/ system RAM) 256 MB GDDR 3RAM (additional 224 MB can be shared w/ system RAM) 10 MB...
What impress me the most is at the A6X on the iPad 4 doubles the performance of theipad 3 and nexus 10 tablets. They will have to play games at the res of iPad 2 because they can't drive the amount of pixels a retina display requires (even worst for the nexus 10 with greater res display). While the iPad 4 will play games at retina. People think there will be a refresh in march for iPad I don't think so the competition is way behind. Also now we know why the iPad 3 was...
And the iOS chief being fired means to me that iOS 7 will get a big needed upgrade finally so will Siri. Johnny Ive realm now...
Retina made the performance of iPad 3 be slightly less than iPad 2. I sold my iPad 3 to but the new one IMHO now the iPad 4 has the power to really drive the screen and that's why iPad 3 is discontinued. Basiclly the hardware is in balance. Plus a discontinued iPad 3 will be worth less than the iPad mini by march... By the way in the future iPad 3 might only run iPad 2 and iPad mini quality games and not the iPad 4 high res games...