or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

If you are intel and you know this year might be the first time tablets will out sell pc/laptops and you see what the chips are doing on phones you are scare sh*tless. In 3 years what will be your unit sold number?
Impressive no other phone maker will be able to math this phone weight thiness battery life on LTE. Sure therapy will at it performance wise with quadcore devices but they will be heavy, not as thin and power hungry. By the way iPhone 5 already jail broken; http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/09/iphone-5-jailbroken.html
Man why no Passbook, no panorama app for the new iPad? it makes no sense.
Hhhmmmmm it can work of you payed for apple content with iTunes on the box and for the cable content separately..
They own tablet market the stock will continue to go up until the iPhone under performs. I don't see it this year at least...
Amazon stated You can choose to to get the ads on the settings.
200$ for lte acid 50$ on top of that for the data. With 50$ more you can buy 2 wifi, it makes no sense. But the 299$ is a huge treat to the iPad IMHO, the price disparity is huge. I have bought the top of the line iPad 1 and 3 for 900$ and I can't see me doing the same again with this tablets having comparablet hardware so cheap. I can pay a premium but not 200-300$
WOW! first the Nexus 7 comes out at 199$ with great hardware 8g and now Amazon Kindle HD 7" with better hardware, retina display, front facing camera and 16g at 199$ plus Kindle HD 9" 299$... INCREDIBLE price with hardware! besides the 150$ old kindle fire(over price) and the ridiculous LTE version (250$ more for an LTE is DOA for 50$ you can buy 2 wifi Kindle HD's) plus US exclusivity this is a game changer for the tablet market. Nexus hardwear is sub par and Samsung...
WOW! first the Nexus 7 comes out at 199$ with great hardware 8g and now Amazon Kindle HD 7" with better hardware, retina display, front facing camera and 16g at 199$ plus Kindle HD 9" 299$...   INCREDIBLE price with hardware! besides the 150$ old kindle fire(over price) and the ridiculous LTE version (250$ more for an LTE is DOA for 50$ you can buy 2 wifi Kindle HD's) plus US exclusivity this is a game changer for the tablet market. Nexus hardwear is sub...
  agree but just wait for iphone 5 and ipad mini announcements it will rocket to 730+