or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

Android dominates in activation number because of Asia and Latin America where most phones are android 2.3 that never get upgraded. Also this phones don't get apps at the rate of the iPhone. That's why iOS dominates so big on mobile revenue although it does not activate the most. The free 3GS now being sold for $200 without contract is big because it starts to take sales from cheap android phones in 3rd world countries. Also people bashing on the lumia 900 for not being...
Well with the slimmer screen and this smaller pin connector theiphone 5 is going to be a really slim phone. Hopefully LTE and quad core also...
Well if overseas its that big they are well over 100billion overall. Plz apple make a big move! Buy a cable company and disrupt entertainment giving a la cart live streaming tv channels. Or buy nintendo and disrupt both handhelds and consoles with a iPhone/iPod controller case and a iPad/apple tv Bluetooth controller with air play integration. Or disrupt the telecoms by buying a US cellular company and add cellular to all apple products with a single account plus VoIP on...
To be honest when Steve killed flash iOS devices did not have the CPU power to run it. It's not the case now or in the future with even faster hardware. The web has for the most part move to html5 but streaming live video is still flash and a big part of video also. For me it's not a problem on the iPad because I use iswifter app to see them but without it it will make the web experience on the iPad not be on par with a desktop/laptop pc IMHO...
Very fast, it opened by browser tabs I'm loving it. Will replace safari in my iPad...
Nexus 7 only positive is CPU/Gpu and as wth the surface tablet tetra 3 means no cellular. No se negates a feauture android has over iOS. 8-16g for a tablet is to small, no rear camera also sucks. IMHO they needed 2 versions Nother on 25$-300$ wth sd and rea camera. IMHO a 7" iPad with retina (which the surface also don't have), 16-32g and LTE will dominate. iPad tabl apps are exponentially better design and functional that android tablet apps...
One thing I like about jellybean is that you can updat apps with just the files that are upgraded instead of downloading the entire app. Apple needs to do this I hate having to update 1g+ apps for small fixes. Android ecosystem is great and I can recommend there products on it but still is rules in e number of apps and quality. iPad apps are simply more beautiful and functional than android tablet apps. It's a fact but hopefully that will change...
Well this thing will sell with that CPU/Gpu at just $199. For the normal buyers the 8g without a ad slot will be the biggest negative. Such a powerfull device wtout space is a shame. For me no LTE, no rear camera and no SD with just 16-32g version makes it a no bur. I have 38g of Apps on my iCal no way I can live with less than 64g a shame because SD is such a killer feature of android. The price is incredible for the CPU/Gpu but IMHO a rear camera and se slot would have...
Hopefully we will start getting 19.99-29.99$ games on iOS that are more complex. The reason infinity blade makes more is ther are more ios devices than Xbox and the enourmous 100m development costs of AAA consos gamesx IMHO they can have a 25-50million development cost for its an make a lot more money with AAA games on iOS. With the yearly upgrade of hardware immobile they already make gaming handhelds with 5-6 year live circles obsolete and I,no will do s to consoles...
Tab 2 is already put so money wise this is not big but the president going forward is huge...