or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

Loving this app on the iPad TWiT.tv has the best podcast in the world...
Loving this app on the iPad TWiT.tv has the best podcast in the world...
The truth is Microsoft right now is great on security because they have been battling it for decades. Apple and google are not on part IMHO. I love my Mac but the truth is the truth...
Wow very impressive win8 desktop/tablet/win8'phone all running on the same core OS. iOS will use the cloud to connect iOS to OSX and windows. But IMHO the synergy Microsoft has could be huge. The nextgen Xbox should also run the same core OS to finish the cycle...
I'm a civil engineer ad I get everything done while on the rode in the iPad. Cad, planing software, etc... This notion that the iPad is not a laptop replacement is from non Ipswich users. The camera kit gives me USB support and there are tons of keyboard for typing. Everything else is in the app store both normal and professional apps. I use a win 7 machine on he office I I can do the same hung on bit desktop and iPad. IMHO the winRT laptop will be useless for years until...
Fail on Price, Fail on LTE and Fail on Battery Life. The RT not being retina is competing price wise with the $399 iPad 2 and the pro will get crush by cheap ultra books. IMHO no chance against the iPad because of the apps but android can get beat by win8 tablet productivity in the work place... Also I don't like 16:9 on 19" tablets only works for movies for everything else it sucks...
I love my new iPad but; Win8 is a beautiful touch OS, download iPad "Track 8" app and you will see Xbox ismimho. Meat living room box and a companion win8 tablet will sell. Also microsoft has sold 700+ million win7 license which meant they can easily sell million of companion tablets that work in that environment. Will it be better an iPad Norway in hell, will it be successful very much so...
TWiT.tvBest on the web...
Well iPad AT&T unlimited does not get throttle and the iPhone does but at least you still get I telnet service. Still FCC or congress. Should intervene because being online now is like a utility...
This people are gangsters all the telecoms have record profit, if I did not had unlimited with AT&T print will be my carrier. They are the only ones with unlimited 4g Hell even my wired provider now have caps. Bothe wired and wireless want to screw us with caps...