or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

This is the new Kepler chip for mobile which means future proof gaming on macpros laptops. Best performance for laptops right now with a i7 CPU it will last...
Well the integration they have with apple products already with iPod connectors and the iPad apps plus the design of the products is also why they will buy them. That's exactly what apple will do with any company they buy to get in the tv set market...
IMHO a apple tv set is a good move by apple, with AirPlay e tv won't get old since the new hardware that changes every year will be in your iPod/iPhone OS iPad. Also they can extend their ecosystem to the living room completely and in the future even take consoles again by using AirPlay. Obviously this won't be cheap at first but hopefully they will release a mainstream apple tv set and that will be when they disrupt the market...
IMHO it won't happen, Apple uses samsung to build their iOS devices and now who is their main competitor in mobile samsung. Giving the CPU/GPU to intel will mean that win8 tablets will do the same as Samsung is doing right now and be a main competition to apple getting the same performance. ARM design with its design is a mayor competitive advantage of apple since both are design in house for performance. Giving that away will be bad business IMHO...
Completely agree and that's why iOS is beating Android in the app design. The New G+ app and the old is the best example hopefully Goggle will finally get design and some more competition will give the user even better apps...
Actually a small bezel plus the same ipad1 resolution will make a 8' ipad work. iPad app icons wont be that small that they are unusable IMHO...   If they do have a 350$ Mini ipad android tablets are dead forever, win 8 will be the only competitor because they will sell to enterprice and buisness in mass...
Well I agree that 250$ is ipod touch money but a 8" tablet starting at 350$ will be great for educational. Right now apple cheapest educational laptop is a 1000$ Air and they are losing sales to windows on educational. A 350$ ipad and a 800$ Air will get them back selling to shcools IMHO...
Completely agree with you text messaging plans have been a robery for years. Now they want to do the same on data apps. I hope congress makes data caps ileagal on wired and wireless networks. Charge for the speed but no caps, theinternetis a utility...
Android makers are canabilizing them selves with this nonsense of releasing so many phones so fast. They never get the cuts on production that apple gets because they never make enough of 1 model for that to happend. And since they release a new model every 3 months... Samsung is the biggest seller of phones and still apple earns 73% of the profits. If that does not tells you your model is not working I don't know what will. Nokia really has a chance here, with the poor...
Apple sold 35 millioniphones with a lot of Samsung hardware in it. Flash mob for what? And why? Samsung will never make more money selling their phones/tablets as they do with component to apple. Such hypocracy...