or Connect

Posts by ShAdOwXPR

CPU is the same but the GPU is a new chip so if the new iPhone uses a dual core A5X it will have the new GPU just dual core and that is a big difference. IMHO for a 4" screen it's more than enough not to mention the 1g of ram than the new iPad has will also help a lot on the new iPhone...
Yes A15 won't be ready for iPhone 5, and IMHO a quad core GPU on the iPhone screen does not make sence battery wise. So I expect a A5X dual core CPU/GPU on the new iPhone which is enough to compete/beat the competition. A9 quad core is just a waist of 2 cores that won't be used and a battery drain on android phones...
Disappointing A9 quad core cant be use by the OS or apps and Mali 400 GPU is old and underpowered. I agree that A15 dual core is the future and the A5X GPU for mobile. Rogue 6 looks like it might be to power hungry for mobile phones but might work on tablets. The same problem for the A5X chip on a phone, IMHO iphone 5 will have a A5X chip Dual core on both CPU and GPU. And will beat this chip handily...
Intel you are late iPads will out sell pc's this year...
Both...
I. Won't buy it but for iPad to become the iPod of tablets it needs a 7" version, only way they will maintain a 80% market share.
No one will look more like Steve than Ashton, now can he perform we will have to wait and see. IMHO you can only make a movie of Steve before the present time because where the apple Steve built will end nobody knows write now...
I have been saying this for months. And it won't be apple tv but PC sales. In a year apple will be the biggest seller of pc's in the world. Which will mean the biggest seller of phones/tablets/pc's in the world. That IMO means they are worth 1001$ a share. The other 2 mayor revenue drivers will be a case controller and wireless controller for iOS and apple tv. This 2 will disrupt handheld gaming and tv sales... To be honest I don't see how apple does not become a...
For great gaming experience in AAA titles a physical controller is the way to go. Touch will never give you the quick input response of a physical controller...
Get a clue Cash flows means revenue...