or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Since we have Dr. Dre and Beats how, about OS X Compton. 
I'm putting a bid in for Fontana, good old Fontucky.  And if Huell was alive, how cool would it be for him to announce the new OS.  "Here in beautiful, hot and arid Fontana, California's most popular truck stopping destination, amazin" 
I hope this is satire, militant homosexuals?   I have not seen this gay militia yet, where do they reside?  One thing for sure, I bet their uniforms are fabulous.  
Hand polished with real gypsy tears, legend has it.
Christ, I can't believe I've used PhoShop for over 15 years now.  I use both illustrator and photoshop on a daily basis, I couldn't imagine being stuck using something like gimp, what a royal pos.  
Most likely juggling his multiple Samsung BOGO's at Venice Beach, trying to make a living.
Awesome. I wonder if they'll have another lame super bowl commercial to celebrate their never ending failures.
I actually miss the old iTunes cover flow.  It was like having a juke box with all the album art, I really dug it. 
Maybe this will help, it has pictures for the folks that only read picture books too. http://theoatmeal.com/blog/net_neutrality
Someone in Termite Terrace wanted to educate, very rad Looney Toons find.