or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

I've always thought it looked like a booger with disco ball head, arms and legs.  It's a horrible logo to represent a company, they tried to make it too cute and used really bizarre shade of green in my opinion, seriously that's a mental hospital shade of green.  You want vibrant colors that reflect power and energy, not mental breakdown green.    *edit, forgot a T, yes a T. 
Nobody puts Apple in the corner! 
As someone that wants to get the hell out of the store fast, this looks like a huge pain in the ass to use.  
Fixed the "No Cell Coverage" battery drain in iOS 9, def a good thing.  
No, but I'll defiantly try that, thanks!
Only issue I'm having with iOS 9 is "No Cell Coverage" draining the battery.  Other than that, its been pretty great.  
I'm digging this, I was stoked when I discovered the Bad Religion and Dependents catalog.   Holy hell it goes all the way back to How Could Hell Be Any Worse, yes very stoked. 
“Human sacrifice!  Dogs and cats living together.  Mass Hysteria!” - Peter Venkman 
Taylor Swift, the mediocrity rules.  I still don't get her popularity, her music is bland and bullshit. 
Samsung is the "Burger King" of smartphones, copies everyone and makes an awful product.