or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Maybe this will help, it has pictures for the folks that only read picture books too. http://theoatmeal.com/blog/net_neutrality
Someone in Termite Terrace wanted to educate, very rad Looney Toons find. 
Might be the children dressed up as 35 year old hipsters in the commercials for the Fire too, with the condescending irony.  Just be an online store Amazon, no need to create so much hardware in an already saturated market, do what you do best.  By letting me drunk shop at 2 AM Saturdays when I come home from the local bar, then being surprised on Monday morning with a gift from my drunk self. 
Was a very interesting thread indeed, really enjoyed reading it. 
So maybe we need to up our sex education in public school, so they can learn how to be responsible and use contraceptives.   Knowledge is power, and are you really spelling "sex" with a number 5?  Maybe thats the problem, its taboo to you because you're not educated properly on the subject. 
Most of the bible copied earlier myths of the Greeks, Egyptians and many other earlier civilizations.  And the customs are seriously outdated, do you still trade livestock for a wife?
I've boycotted Walmart years ago, it smells bad, its loud with people yelling over the PA, dirty and the the employees have no clue what they're doing.  Hopefully soon, we'll see the fall of this big box BS store. This whole MCX thing is retarded
Well that's pretty awesome, good for Wells Fargo in embracing technology.  My bank gives me this canned response from on top of mount bullshit "Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. That is certainly not what we are saying and we're sorry that's what you have understood from our responses. We are working diligently to evaluate Apple Pay and ensure that our standards for customer service can be met and concerns for our customers’ information are addressed."   God damn...
They fucked up, they had a good os with WebOS.   They should've kept developing.  
Jesus jet skiing Christ, whats going on with Apple as of late.