or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Not digging the designs at all.  Fingerprint sensor in the back, you can put as many "dimples" as you want, still a pain in the ass to find it.  Chromecast, more like Hockey puckcast.  And another attempt at the tablet market, whats this their 15th attempt?  Google is the McDonalds of tech, they keep doing too many god damn things, when they should be like In-N-Out, just make one thing really good and stick with that.  Maybe if they fixed their search engine to work, like...
I really want this, but yeah its better to wait for the 2nd gen.  Unless my Wacom tablet decides to break "accidentally"
I've always thought it looked like a booger with disco ball head, arms and legs.  It's a horrible logo to represent a company, they tried to make it too cute and used really bizarre shade of green in my opinion, seriously that's a mental hospital shade of green.  You want vibrant colors that reflect power and energy, not mental breakdown green.    *edit, forgot a T, yes a T. 
Nobody puts Apple in the corner! 
As someone that wants to get the hell out of the store fast, this looks like a huge pain in the ass to use.  
Fixed the "No Cell Coverage" battery drain in iOS 9, def a good thing.  
No, but I'll defiantly try that, thanks!
Only issue I'm having with iOS 9 is "No Cell Coverage" draining the battery.  Other than that, its been pretty great.  
I'm digging this, I was stoked when I discovered the Bad Religion and Dependents catalog.   Holy hell it goes all the way back to How Could Hell Be Any Worse, yes very stoked. 
“Human sacrifice!  Dogs and cats living together.  Mass Hysteria!” - Peter Venkman