or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Its working fine for me on my 2011 Mac Mini, dual display 22".  Nothing fuzzy, even worked on a project last night for a few hours in Illustrator, no tired or strained eyes at all.    Only problem I've had so far was safari was non responsive after a restart.  
Also check to see if your orientation lock isn't on.  
Well that escalated quickly, don't ever argue with a technologist, no matter what they are always correct.  And when they're wrong, you are a douche bag. 
Exactly, it sucks in the San Gabriel Valley.  Yet I keep getting emails saying they've upgraded the service over here and keep getting the 1x and 3G.   
This looks pretty rad, I need to try it. 
I have a feeling this will fail faster than Palm pre, and webos was actually a great os, just shitty hardware.  And yes, it is all pretty fucking gimmicky, what niche is Amazon trying to fill here, with already having filled it with apps that do the same thing. 
 All aboard the GeritolGuy fail train!  You do realize that you're looking pretty bad, I mean god damn.  You make your opinions as if they're facts, your interpretation on your "Click bait" (which I'd have to ask how much do you make funneling people to these links) is hilarious.   Then you act as a victim, when you're on a website that is basically an Apple fansite, when everyone questions your motives.  I wonder if you knock on doors waking others every Saturday morning...
I've done a restore and got the space back, people send one too many gif's now. 
You mean "off"?  Maybe you needed a better education grandpa?