or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Reminds me of webOS, I'm digging it.  And glad everyone copied the only thing I loved about webOS.  
Methinks you doth protest too much.  If you truly believe what you put there, you wouldn't keep hammering away, and let the "folks" as you say, make their own informed conclusion. 
Oh stop playing the victim card and grow up, you've created this scenario on your own. 
Race cars, lasers, airplanes? 
Tidal is horse shit, it's going to fail no matter what.  Apple isn't the reason why they're failing, they're already on the spiral downward.  
Since we have Dr. Dre and Beats how, about OS X Compton. 
I'm putting a bid in for Fontana, good old Fontucky.  And if Huell was alive, how cool would it be for him to announce the new OS.  "Here in beautiful, hot and arid Fontana, California's most popular truck stopping destination, amazin" 
I hope this is satire, militant homosexuals?   I have not seen this gay militia yet, where do they reside?  One thing for sure, I bet their uniforms are fabulous.  
Hand polished with real gypsy tears, legend has it.
Christ, I can't believe I've used PhoShop for over 15 years now.  I use both illustrator and photoshop on a daily basis, I couldn't imagine being stuck using something like gimp, what a royal pos.