or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Yo, tough guy, you forgot to add some crucial data from the report. Page 35 after those cool pictures you looked at also said this "The vast majority of vulnerabilitieson mobile systems were on the iOSplatform. However, the higher numberof vulnerabilities is not indicative of ahigher level of threat, because mostmobile threats have not used softwarevulnerabilities." Sorry to kill your "gotcha" moment
I ordered the Vader Black
Bam!  Got mine Available to ship: 1 - 3 business days  Delivers: Sep 30 - Oct 2 by Standard Shipping 
 Yo, Google wasn't even around in 1980.  It started in 1998.  They need to train you better. 
iTunes radio so far is a win, listened to it for a few hours at work today and not one repeat.  Big time win. 
Digging iTunes Radio, very awesome. 
Holy crap, that was hilarious.  And got a flash back of 2001 with windows 2000, always had a problem with the boot manager error.  Thats when I'd go full Tourette 
Dammit, I used Cards all the time.  And it was cool using your own photos, which means a lot more to family members using fam bam vacation fun pics.  Now I have family pic of tequila shooting thats going to go to waste this xmas. 
Looks like the creepy "six flags" old man.