or Connect

Posts by punkndrublic

Question to you, why participate in these forums, when its obvious you don't care for apple.  Seems like you have a lot of time on your hands, just to argue on a forum that you don not favor.  Pretty interesting on your character, do you often like wasting time, do you do anything productive with your life?
*faceplam* Your online reputation management skills are getting more noticeable.
Oh, I get it, its a pro web browser.  Well played Google.  
No thanks, I wont be joining the Borg collective anytime soon. 
Does Mr. Heisenberg know of Google cutting into his business?  Seriously Google Glass sounds like a street name for meth out in Victorville. 
LOL you're hilarious!! Pretty much everything you put on here makes me LOL, all the red herring and all the "white knighting" Google, btw, the only threads, or majority you comment on are for google.  Kind of weird.      And "UHHH bonjour" 
What the hell is a zune?
Derp
I got the new 2012 mac mini with CS5 suite installed, no problems at all.  Works great, and its nice having dual matching monitors. 
I'm hoping they name it Lynx.  But yeah I've been really digging them since SL except for Lion, that one kinda drove me batty at times.