or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

In his defense, I was in the washroom this morning for my daily constitutional. While taking care of business I concentrated on copying the Samsung Galaxy S4. My "copy" of the Samsung Galaxy S4 was better than the original (though that isn't difficult).
People still use Mailbox?
I have a HP copy/fax/printer/scanner which is surprisingly remarkable.For purely sentimental reasons I miss The Shark Tank (aka "San Jose Arena") being known as HP Pavilion (the name for which San Jose Arena was known for nearly a decade).HP had some exciting spinoffs in the medical field but those products have since (apparently) been ruined by the new owners.Few people were as excited as I when HP had the vision to purchase Palm and began to tout WebOS as a distinct...
There are many options for removing the DRM from Amazon ebooks.
I am sure you will notice that Chromebook proponents conveniently "forget" the supposed importance of Adobe Creative Cloud, AutoDesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and so forth whilst never forgetting the necessity for the same apps on Apple iOS.If iOS isn't a viable productivity solution then ChromeOS is lightyears from being productivity solution.
Your statements don't support your claim very well.
This is absolute rubbish.Apple not only provides their own software, Apple Configurator, but offers a significant number of APIs for third party software for mobile device management with significantly more features than Google Chromebook Management Console.
Apple has never had a strong enterprise support and training team. This may be the reason Microsoft was and is dominant in enterprise IT for so many years. I hope this is one of the issues IBM will help Apple resolve.
This is trolling at it's worst.I have seen this in action. I have consulted for two different healthcare enterprises that purchased hundreds of iPads without a real plan. Incidentally, both organizations had significant layoffs.The issue isn't that the customer didn't buy the product. The customer bought the product then realized they didn't know what to do with the devices.