or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

Proactive with BreadcrumbsAugmented Reality Maps with "Browse Around Me"Transit directions
I think you don't have anything to worry about. Oklahoma is already right behind Florida, Texas and Kansas as the craziest state in the Union.
May as well start cutting the relationship now ... Soon virtualization will be the only way to run Microsoft Windows on the Apple MacBook with Apple AX SoC. I think the new MacBook is a proof-of-concept. Once Apple demonstrates that the product is viable they will switch to Apple AX SoC.
My relationship with the Watch? It's complicated ...
Apple has created their own content delivery networkApple has tripled the number of content partners on AppleTV in the past 5 yearsApple has increased their data center space by approximately 800% in the past 5 yearsHBO has announced HBO Now stand-alone streaming service
I have been thinking the same thing.Purchase Vimeo for a video platform. Invest in podcasters to use the video platform as well then promote podcasts as channels on Vimeo to draw traffic.An interesting note: In the past five years Apple has increased their data center space by nearly 1500% and are apparently preparing to double their data center space again. In the next five years Apple will be one of the largest "cloud service" providers in the world.
Wait! Are you that "Quadro?" The 1993 World Air Guitar champion "Quadro?"
The photoplethysmograph sensor on Watch is theoretically capable of measuring several parameters aside from heart rate and heart rate variability: blood glucose blood pressure blood pressure variability hemodynamic status (hydration variability) oxygen saturation respiration rate These methods have all been demonstrated albeit often poorly even in optimum conditions (minimal motion, near-optimal placement, minimal impedance).