or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

Do you even use iOS? Of course there is and has been an option to rate reviews as helpful for years.
Upgrade at your own risk. 8.1 disabled or otherwise caused the radios on my iPhone 6 to malfunction. Not a serious issue although I did downgrade; just an inconvenience.
Interesting that we don't usually hear about the weekly outages of Google services although the weekly outages certainly exist.
Do "we" have forums here where "we" discuss Android issues at such length?
You are correct although I am willing to grant DED grace considering the declining state of the written English language in the United States.
The erosion of our Constitutional rights makes our Constitutional rights that much more important as the populace increasingly becomes aware and revolution becomes imminent.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."- Thomas Jefferson"People should not fear their government. Government should fear their people."- V
I am most interested in the reason Apple is sandbagging the "heart rate sensor."
TSMC began dramatically increasing capacity in 2012 which is likely the reason DED was incorrect about the time frame.
I am not certain that the vast majority of consumers understand the implications of their choices. For example, I had to offer to purchase an iPhone for my mother for her to really consider an iPhone even after providing her with a hyperlink to the Apple page about Continuity. She already has an iPad which she loves but she just doesn't understand that Android and iOS aren't created equal much like Microsoft and Apple aren't created equal.