or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

The person belonging to the arm and leg is bending over.
Google does some interesting things but they lack clarity of vision resulting in spending ridiculous amounts of money on projects that either never reach fruition or are repealed when Google fails to capitalize on the market.
In my opinion consumer electronics has, by far, the greatest potential for growth. The next 37 years, 3 months, 10 days will be even more Amazing for Apple, Inc.
No surprise since their research and development costs for consumer products are virtually nonexistent; deferred to Apple and dependent upon Xerox.
You are right. Technology companies are generally known for exceptional product concept demonstrations as well as their inability to deliver products and services as conceived.
There are only three categories unless some dramatic changes are forthcoming:Apple usersFuture Apple usersLuddites
Maybe... I believe there are a few potential applications for wearables:Extending the battery life of associated devices by offloading certain services (e.g. motion tracking)Multi-factor authentication for a mobile payment solutionPerformance monitoring (diet, exercise, sleep)Home Health (e.g. blood-glucose monitoring)
Oh, please. They have an Android device. Ticket upgrades are the least of their worries. They don't even know what upgrades are.
FTFY
I don't understand why schools don't teach programming beginning in junior high school if not earlier. Many of the skills of programming are highly transferable especially to mathematics.