or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

A Chinese knock-off with Android is a 'threat' to Apple by the same means that Marvel's Squirrel Girl is a threat to Deadpool, Dr. Doom, MODOK, Thanos and Wolverine.
Wow!Thank you for pointing out how dangerous these Google shills can be.
These arguments are very difficult to believe.Apple iPad has far more functionality than ChromeOSApple iPad can be "locked down"Apple iPad is arguably the most engaging consumer technology ever createdApple iPad is very affordable with grants (which my school district received thousands of dollars from Chevron for the purchase of Apple iPads)
FTFY.
For clarification, IDC is a well-known marketing research company that simply publishes corporate press releases from their clients. Publishing client press releases as market research is the primary revenue source for IDC.
Do you think Chromebooks are even that good?
A summary of IDC misconduct by techrights.org
Dojo?Aikido?Iaijutsu?Judo?Jujutsu?Karate?Kyujutsu?
Centuries? bah.Our family timepiece has been around for millennia.
I provided the examples of wages as a reference. As previously stated, the wages seem low to me. For example, $39 per hour for a Registered Nurse is entry level pay from a decade ago. Perhaps the nurses at the county medical center (Santa Clara County Medical Center) are paid $39 per hour but I don't know a single nurse who makes only $39 per hour.