or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

For the benefit of those outside of the San Francisco Bay Area, $19.77 per hour isn't as much as one might think. As examples, the following are representative wages and living costs in the San Francisco Bay Area: Firefighter - $24 per hour Automotive Mechanic - $26 per hour Police Patrol Officer - $30 per hour Retail Store Manager - $30 per hour High School Teacher - $32 per hour Network Administrator - $38 per hour Registered Nurse - $39 per hour Computer Programmer -...
Thank you. You made several excellent points which I had not considered.
I am concerned that Apple has reached peak sales per quarter of iPhone. Admittedly, I can't envision new features that would create the unprecedented demand of previous iPhone versions. The growth of Apple may rely upon new products. I hope iPad Pro is real. I hope Apple considers the gaming console market / home automation market.
The problem is that the average consumer hasn't ever seen true cinema quality television.
Please identify the locations of the six data centers and the additional data centers Apple is building. The only data centers of which I am aware are:Santa Clara, California (estimated to be to about 11,000 square feet of data center floor space) seven year lease signed in April 2011Newark, California (108,000 square feet) acquired in 2006Maiden, North Carolina (500,000 square feet with 184,000 square feet of actual data center floor space)Prineville, Oregon (projected...
Maybe Apple is paying homage.
Does anyone have any idea f the design of the iPad Pro?
If Apple has any serious issues one of the most significant issues is insufficient floor space and staff. I would like Apple to improve their current products and services rather than add features and functions in the forthcoming (really already in progress) product development cycle. When not having sufficient floor space and staff is one of your two most significant issues then you really don't have many issues.
Actually, the sales results are as follows:iOS devices (iPad and iPhone only): 237,196,000/year (2014) averages to 59,299,000 devices/quarterMac: 18,906,000/year (2014) averages to 4,726,500 Macs/quarterHe was giving Intel a massive boost.
Did you perform a thorough analysis comparable to the analysis of Gene Munster of Piper Jaffray as referenced in the linked article or are you suggesting the analysis is biased?What is/are the issue(s) with Siri?Service InstantiationUser InterfaceSpeech RecognitionData SourcesRepresentation of ResultsBased on what appears to be objective evaluation, Gene Munster of Piper Jaffray suggests that Siri has improved from a C+ score to a B- score from July 2013 to July 2014. ...