or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

We, the people, don't care.Retailers will not reduce the prices of their goods and services by a similar amount; therefore, I have no incentive to use their service beyond any promotions.We, the people, do care about ease of use, security and privacy.
What is a "rabid liberal?"
I disagree.CVS/pharmacy does have an issue if their corporate guidelines are so strictly enforced that a loss of less than $2 is too much to pay to gain a lifelong customer.
Google can't sell their products if the Merchants already have the same products customers.
CurrentC is the only thing Google Android users hate more than Apple based on comments in the Google Play Store. That is a very high bar but Merchant Customer Exchange has somehow managed to unite the two camps.
Best Buy, Kmart and Sears definitely fit this description.Target and Walmart should be embarrassed to be in the same consideration.While many Google Android devices are feature phones I am not sure the same rule applies in the United States. I have seen many people on iPhone and Google Android using their phones as feature phones or Facebook phones at best.
Admittedly, there may be a novelty effect occurring with Pay. Pay is; as Tim Cook described; easy, secure and private providing much more than a novel experience though.This seems like the most reasonable approach. What are the current web browsing usage statistics of iPhone to Android?
John Gruber believes that there may already be more consumers using Pay than Google Wallet or at least a lot more transactions occurred in the incredibly brief lifespan of Pay.A brief timeline of NFC payments in the United States:Google Wallet was initially released on 25 May 2011Pay was announced on 9 September 2014Merchant Customer Exchange members Best Buy and Walmart declared that they wouldn't support Pay on 12 September 2014Pay was initially released on 20...
What are my odds betting on a reversal by most of the MCX retailers to support Pay or NFC prior to reporting fourth quarter (Holiday) earnings?Any suckers takers?
I think you are grossly underestimating the power of the consumer.Google Android fans are going absolutely ape-shi... over this as well.