or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

This data precedes the deployment of TouchID API. I think this will be fascinating to revisit in one year.
No.
I am rescinding my statement that Apple will not increase clock speed to 2 GHz. Apple may increase clock speed to 2 GHz if they migrate to a big.LITTLE processor architecture. Qualcomm has announced ARM-based hexa-core and octo-core big.LITTLE 20 nm processor architectures at 2 GHz clock speeds using dual-channel 1600 MHz LPDDR4 RAM for early 2015. I think this strengthens Dick Applebaum's argument.
The amount of sapphire that GT Advanced Technologies can produce at the Mesa, Arizona plant is equivalent to all other sapphire manufacturing on Earth which includes currently shipping Apple products, namely the iPhone 5S. Apple would not need to double the manufacturing capacity of the entire Earth to slightly more than double their usage of sapphire.Apple will not increase the clock speed to 2 GHz.
Please mind the context which is Microsoft Windows computer manufacturers have had declining sales for years while Apple's sales were growing continuously for many years. Microsoft Windows computer manufacturers need many years of growth to regain their market positions prior to 2005.
Remember those same people spate vitriol at Apple for a lack of Adobe Flash on the iPhone for many years. Furthermore, those same people proclaim the openness of Android while also promoting proprietary Adobe Flash. Honestly, Android proponents seem completely illogical and irrational.
beta.icloud.com continues to use Google Maps for my accounts.
You forgot the /s
I recently had the great misfortune of discovering this is not correct. I just completed a contract in the high desert region of California where I couldn't get a reasonable signal which caused the phone to constantly search for a signal. As a result, my phone had to be charged twice daily.
Samsung may have become a success mocking Apple considering Samsung is the largest "smartphone" manufacturer and apparently the only other manufacturer demonstrating profits despite a consensus of technology enthusiasts' low regard for their products.