or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

The source of the problem is the quite low population of persons of certain ancestries in Silicon Valley which is the predominant source of talent in technology. San Francisco Bay Area (nine county region) (7.15 million) 52.5% White including white Hispanic 23.5% Hispanic or Latino of any race 23.3% Asian 6.7% non-Hispanic African American 0.7% Native American 0.6% Pacific Islander 10.8% from other races 5.4% from two or more races 1, ...
In Silicon Valley it is not unusual for children to learn programming. My sons (10 and 13) are both pretty fluent with HTML & CSS.
I just don't see this being successful. Manufacturers can barely make Android devices responsive with octo-core processors.
I wonder if the commonality amongst those reporting issues is not erasing all content and settings then restoring (not from a backup). I had virtually no issues with iOS 7 or iOS 7.1.
I am a cordcutter. I access televised content via "over-the-air" broadcast transmission as well as Amazon Prime Instant, Apple iTunes, Hulu Plus and Netflix Instant in addition to a few other methods. I believe I am the minority of Apple customers.
I see a new tag line for Samsung.
The interesting aspect of the argument for Microsoft Excel is that there are much better applications for data analytics than Microsoft Excel but the ability to perform data analytics is supposedly the killer feature. There is absolutely no need for Microsoft Excel for Apple iOS.
Underpowered? Perhaps for 1% of the population.
Incorrect.
iWork for iOS has exactly the same functionality as iWork for OS X.The vast majority of users do not use Visual Basic for Applications.