or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

What is the over-under in Vegas that Apple will start their own bank with $100 billion reserve within the next five years?
No need to be so heavy handed when so few understand the gravity of the situation.
What do you believe the "mysterious lenses" will do?
Considering that the POS system used by Home Depot and Target is designed for Windows Embedded you are quite correct.BTW, there is nothing inherently wrong with Windows Embedded. The issue is that most vendors who use Windows Embedded don't manage Windows Embedded devices as an operating system with all the disadvantages thereof.
I wish Apple offered a titanium or platinum edition. I may consider the 316L stainless steel with diamond-like carbon layer and sapphire crystal. I would prefer the watch be more compact. I very much like what Apple has achieved with the watch user experience. I am very excited to see what Apple can do with the watch in the next five years.
Why do you believe the Apple iWatch will not feature a (continuous) blood glucose monitor?
You misunderstand my meaning.The iWatch may be a PAN of devices.
The fabled Apple iWatch may not specifically be a smart watch.
Potential advantages of an Apple iWatch versus Apple iPhone:Unassuming notifications (e.g. FaceTime, iMessage, etc.)Unobtrusive mobile payment authorization (biometric authentication)Inconspicuous biometric authentication (various health measurements; e.g. automatic login to your iMac when within 30 cm)Discrete, periodic health measurements (blood glucose, blood pressure, heart rate, heart rate variability, hydration, oxygen saturation, posture, respiratory rate, stress,...