or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

I can't find a single method that actually bypasses the Activation Lock on iPhone 5S.
Android isn't open source, Android is open sores.
Apple already has a search engine although the implementation is quite different than competitor's search engines. If, as rumor suggests, Apple "opens" Siri to third parties then I would expect that Apple would receive payment for directing traffic to those websites. On the other hand Apple has priced the features and functions of their products and services to force Microsoft to compete on price as well as value. The cost of a search engine is astronomical though...
Absolutely. Have you ever used (or attempted to use) a mobile phone in the Radiology department of a hospital?Requiring a passcode to power off a device is moronic which is why I expect this in the next release of Android.
Circuit City ceased operations on 8 March 2009 although their demise began a decade earlier.In my opinion their missteps include:failure to maintain storesfailure to update storesfailure to change locations to more upscale shopping centers with the target population (i.e. "white flight")ceasing appliance retail (they were the #2 appliance retailer in the United States when they ceased sales of appliances)increased focus on storage format media (CD, DVD rather than digital)...
Maybe they don't make claims due to better myelination; improving impulse propagation thus leading to superior fine motor coordination; which is why they have superior intellect.
Please demonstrate how to bypass Activation Lock.
The articles I have read just question the security aspects lightly while raving about the openness to developers.
I thought the general impression is that the Samsung method doesn't function well with two hands either.
That suggests that the Samsung method is an open wound inviting virii.