or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

A dozen services actually do constitute 90% of Internet traffic.
Thank you.This is truly magical.Apple (and thousands of inspired developers) have truly brought technology to billions who would never have been able to experience technology on their own terms.
I think we are supposed to follow the white rabbit.I don't understand pro-jailbreak community especially people becoming upset that Apple patches the vulnerabilities.Notably, Google Android considers the option to install malicious, rogue apps a feature. Which is it; a vulnerability or a feature or is this entirely dependent upon which system is in discussion?
"Do Know Evil"Not a new motto... The same motto with proper spelling.
On the other hand, only Apple can truly deliver a Time Machine.
The competition expands considerable time, energy and money to convince the public that their products are equivalent to Apple products. We know that there are significant communities of people who do believe competing products are equivalent.I enjoyed the jujutsu reference.
Well... It's not ONLY magic.
iPhone unit sales fiscal 2007 - 1,389 (in thousands) iPad unit sales fiscal 2010 - 7,458 (in thousands) 30 - 40 million seems an inflated expectation in my opinion despite Apple arguably having a much stronger addressable market and brand.
Would you mind expanding on this?
Disgusting. I have lost all respect for several forum members over the past few days.