or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

Clearly the discussions with Tesla involve licensing tesla coils for use in wireless transmission. /s
How could you possibly have understood those ... comments?
1. Adobe Photoshop is available for the Apple iPad in addition to a much larger selection of competing apps than are available for Microsoft Windows PCs2. Audodesk AutoCAD 360 is available for the Apple iPad in addition to a much larger selection of competing apps than are available for Microsoft Windows PCs3. Microsoft VBA is a tool which is being displaced in the market
I chose to not assume anything about your intelligence thus the question as Time Warner Cable has no relevance on purchasing a Roku versus an AppleTV. Of course there is an awful app for Time Warner Cable on Roku but that isn't a factor any intelligent person would consider.
The decimal must be misplaced. I can't imagine anyone paying more than $2.76 for an Android phone despite the relative dazzle of the door stops / paperweights.
Your frame of reference is a single person? One of the richest people in the United States? A person who prides himself on and known for his technology savvy?No. The majority of the population of India can't afford a smartphone. While there is a thriving software engineering community in the upper class, the upper class largely favors Apple iOS because they can afford the iPhone and desire the status of having an iPhone.
When persons with money available to them overcome any costs with switching between platforms they have overwhelmingly chosen in favor of Apple iOS.There is no evidence that the developing world is producing software engineers in mass numbers to produce the apps they can't afford.
Apple has sold the following as of 28 December 2013:451,626,000 iPhones195,230,000 iPadsHow many of these devices are currently active is unknown.
TWC app? The Weather Channel? Like The Weather Channel on AppleTV?
I can imagine a professional using their iPhone to check their schedule while commuting then connecting their iPhone to an Apple display via AirPlay and an Apple Magic Mouse upon arriving at their office for use as a workstation.