or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

I wonder if the commonality amongst those reporting issues is not erasing all content and settings then restoring (not from a backup). I had virtually no issues with iOS 7 or iOS 7.1.
I am a cordcutter. I access televised content via "over-the-air" broadcast transmission as well as Amazon Prime Instant, Apple iTunes, Hulu Plus and Netflix Instant in addition to a few other methods. I believe I am the minority of Apple customers.
I see a new tag line for Samsung.
The interesting aspect of the argument for Microsoft Excel is that there are much better applications for data analytics than Microsoft Excel but the ability to perform data analytics is supposedly the killer feature. There is absolutely no need for Microsoft Excel for Apple iOS.
Underpowered? Perhaps for 1% of the population.
Incorrect.
iWork for iOS has exactly the same functionality as iWork for OS X.The vast majority of users do not use Visual Basic for Applications.
I am extremely disappointed in AppleInsider and Shane Cole for having completely missed the real story. Microsoft has a usability team? What do both of them do the other 39 hours of their week? I would like to see an expose about the usability team at Microsoft.
... “When it’s operating at full capacity, this plant is going to be producing as much as two times the current worldwide capacity,” he said. The factory will be able to make enough sapphire for 80 million to 100 million iPhones a year..." ... ... "... estimated that GT could make sapphire screens at $6.40 per unit and they would be sold for $8.00 unit." ... "... estimated that 42m units could be made in 2014 and more than 85 million in 2015." ... "...estimate was based...
This disregards the fact that storage of books, movies, music, photos and tv shows in iCloud is effectively unlimited. Having said that, I am not averse to more storage for Data & Documents in iCloud.This assumes that the consumer paying for Google Drive is the customer. Be assured that the paying customer is not the only revenue stream for Google Drive.