or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

I like this idea.First guy: Has a pocketful of replaceable batteries. Shows the battery run down and he swaps the batteries. While swapping he drops the phone and the screen cracks as all the removable parts fall out. Eventually he gets the new battery inserted. He starts the phone and watches the battery drain.She sees all this as she is recording a movie while he is in the background. She then edits the movie with iMovie.Second guy: Has a pocketful of removable...
No. You are excusing an asinine argument.
Al Gore is as responsible for the Internet as anyone else who could legitimately make the same claim:Robert Kahn and Vinton CerfTim Berners-LeeAl Gore actually has a lifetime achievement award for his contributions to the "creation" (not invention) of the Internet.
Android fanatics like to denigrate iPhone users for having small, effeminate hands. The glove is now on the other hand.
You forgot one, the most critical one.Samsung Nexus Pi 3.14159"
1. No. Search is simply one means at Google's disposal to monetize advertising. Read Google's annual reports.2. Really?3. Irrelevant. You don't know diddly-squat about 20th century history.
The problem is that this fails to recognize Google's role as "Death [Shiva], the destroyer of worlds."Google's revenue is from advertising not search. Search is a feature, a function, which generates no revenue of itself. As a result, Google is motivated to develop new markets and monetize said markets with advertising. Expanding the advertising business into non-traditional markets is an interesting and perhaps even admirable goal but stealing the works of others to do...
I thought this was a serious post until I considered that:I haven't blocked youI realized you have hundreds of postsI thought about your previous postsThe problem is that we have many members who think exactly as you depicted in your post.(I am certain they will show themselves forthwith.)
Arguably, the best move is for Apple to take a stake in Yahoo! I suspect that Apple and Yahoo! have considerable overlapping demographics. In which case, the acquisition of Yahoo! may not be fiscally responsible. An investment by Apple would further infuse Yahoo! with resources to improve services.
Thank you for making your bias and lack of knowledge so blatantly obvious.