or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

You don't understand the point but I don't expect you too. Logic is clearly beyond your grasp.
Considering your analogy which compares Apple iOS to Android, perhaps Google should never have released Android since they are still trying to catch up.
Which hardware and software provides superior performance is effectively irrelevant since the Geekbench performance scores are similar. The critical point is that (apparently) a 1.0 GHz dual-core processor rivals 1.4 GHz quad-core processors (presumably) sharing the same 32nm high-k + metal gate LP process. Furthermore, Apple has much higher power efficiency at virtually the same performance considering 5.45 watt-hours at 3.8 volts for the iPhone 5 versus 7.98 watt-hours...
Exactly the point!Apple has spent more than USD $1 bn on Apple Maps thus far.What I notice is that those complaining are using the same few examples over and over again.My street isn't on Google Maps even though the street has been here nearly two decades.The thing is that Apple Maps is already in many ways better than Google Maps.The fact that there are so many first posts in this thread suggests PostLoop (or their competitors) have been paid a bundle to spam the Internet...
Good thing Google Maps are perfect! Oh, wait!
The confusion is because bloggers (and reporters) aren't accessing AT&T's newsroom and are, instead, relying upon users to report LTE signals in their regions.According to AT&T on 20 September 2012, "AT&T recently launched 4G LTE in Birmingham, Cincinnati, Detroit, Fayetteville (N.C.), Honolulu, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, Seattle and Wilmington (N.C.)."The complete list of AT&T 4G LTE regions is:Birmingham, ALAnchorage, AKPhoenix,...
Exactly! Verizon's LTE (Long Term Evolution) deployment has been very aggressive. Even if the iPhone didn't have LTE this year, 2012 would still have been the year of LTE as every high-end smartphone has a LTE model. Verizon (and smartphone OEMs) have really pushed AT&T and Sprint.I don't want anyone mistaking my dispute with the facts in this article as an argument favoring AT&T. AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile have been very slow in deploying LTE. I can only say in their...
I don't mind occasional grammar or spelling errors but I am disturbed by errors of fact. Unfortunately, this article is riddled with misinformation. "Current iPhone 4S owners on the AT&T network will see their signal advertised as "4G" in many markets. AT&T began advertising its HSDPA network as 4G because it is capable of 4G-like speeds, though it is not a true fourth-generation network." "Following a detailed evaluation against stringent technical and operational...
Unfortunately, Samsung's anti-Apple advertisements are working well for them. The best Android-based smartphone brand is easily HTC yet HTC struggles against Samsung which is exactly why we know that anyone who purchases Samsung smartphones is buying their marketing. Samsung is a brand built almost entirely on marketing although we may not like their marketing strategy it has been successful.The irony is that Samsung fans call Apple fans "sheep" and refer to the Steve...
Then the customer looks across the street at all the people waiting in line at the Apple Store and exclaims, "Now I get it!" Then runs across the street.Anyone who believes producing the best designed, the most desirable, the most satisfying, the most reliable and the most secure smartphone five years in a row is a mistake must be a Neanderthal.