or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

AppleID - My family has used Apple cloud services since .Mac without identity issues.iCloud - You didn't say anything.Inter App Communication - Apple provides methods of Inter App Communication to which few developers have availed themselves.iTunes - What?
Integrated Infrared Transceiver is unnecessary. iOS devices support Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi. Many devices can currently be controlled by iOS devices.Apple already provides a robust API for third party apps.What features and functions should be significantly improved as related to imaging and video?The entire iLife suite is available on iPad."Home Gateway" sounds like a Mac mini. While I agree entirely with your statement, the list of features and functions supported...
I think it is very interesting that people tend to forget that Apple iOS does provide many of the features discussed for future releases. I, too, am guilty of this. I think that we like the idea of Apple incorporating these features because Apple usually provides outstanding software solutions. AirDrop for iOS - "Beam" is an option in some apps and many third party options exist File Manager - Apps provide file management for their file type and many third party options...
He doesn't seem to understand that lost data is not available data.
Apple focuses on workflows especially common workflows that solve conundrums:Gatekeeper for iOSAbility to set default apps for functions (contacts, calendar, mail, etc.)AirDrop for iOS (I acknowledge this already exists as "Beam" in some apps)Automator-like functionality in a GUI form (Bluetooth on/Wi-Fi off upon leaving my home, Bluetooth off/Wi-Fi on upon arriving at work)"Open with..." for iOS (I acknowledge this already exists in some apps)Disk Utility for iOS (low...
Interestingly, medical device manufacturers and healthcare enterprises are generally allowed to establish their own guidelines. Healthcare enterprises in particular are expected to use practical and reasonable resources to ensure the accessibility, confidentiality and integrity of protected health information.There are numerous medical devices with claims of 99% availability. In fact, very few medical devices provide availability greater than 99.99% availability and none...
This demonstrates that you have no idea of what you speak. "Integrity" which is clearly listed in my post refers to potential "data loss" and more.
No. Not even the FDA expects arguably the most critical data, medical records, to be 100% accessible and confidential with integrity.
  This is perhaps the worst post ever on Apple Insider. 1. What does "oversimplification" mean in this context? Many consumers prefer simplification. Is the plain doughnut "oversimplified?" There are a multitude of repetitive statements in the post without any supporting evidence. 2. Interesting statement but doesn't seem true. Additionally, no competitor offers the internationalization and localization that Apple offers. Apple products and services are in many more...
Amazon's net loss in 2012 was $39 million. That is some impressive "making it up in volume."