or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

I am certain he must be using Android skinned to look like iOS based on his description which explains his confusion. This explains the fascination Android fans have with customization - they want to emulate the iPhone as much as possible whereas the iPhone is the iPhone so there is nothing better to emulate.
I would be far more concerned with the population of the metropolitan statistical area (MSA) and the affluence of the population.
Advertising is a service that is arguably the most easily disrupted of all products and services. As we can see, this is occurring currently in mobile advertising. Google advertising has been displaced on the most valuable platform dramatically reducing mobile advertising revenue for Google. If the same displacement occurs in the motor vehicle market, digital media market or mobile payments market then Google could be demonstrated to be vulnerable.
That is an excellent idea for implementing TouchID on Mac while increasing the value proposition of the Magic Mouse.
Clearly the discussions with Tesla involve licensing tesla coils for use in wireless transmission. /s
How could you possibly have understood those ... comments?
1. Adobe Photoshop is available for the Apple iPad in addition to a much larger selection of competing apps than are available for Microsoft Windows PCs2. Audodesk AutoCAD 360 is available for the Apple iPad in addition to a much larger selection of competing apps than are available for Microsoft Windows PCs3. Microsoft VBA is a tool which is being displaced in the market
I chose to not assume anything about your intelligence thus the question as Time Warner Cable has no relevance on purchasing a Roku versus an AppleTV. Of course there is an awful app for Time Warner Cable on Roku but that isn't a factor any intelligent person would consider.
The decimal must be misplaced. I can't imagine anyone paying more than $2.76 for an Android phone despite the relative dazzle of the door stops / paperweights.
Your frame of reference is a single person? One of the richest people in the United States? A person who prides himself on and known for his technology savvy?No. The majority of the population of India can't afford a smartphone. While there is a thriving software engineering community in the upper class, the upper class largely favors Apple iOS because they can afford the iPhone and desire the status of having an iPhone.