or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

According to Eric Virey, analyst at Yole Development, Apple's "Project Cascade" will have the capacity to build between 80 to 100 million displays per year at full capacity. With just over half of the capacity in place within the next few months, Apple may be able to produce as produce between 23 to 28 million displays this year if production manufacturing commences by June which seems unlikely. I do not understand why those who are quoting him and those quoting persons...
The 510k Premarket Approval process can typically be completed in less than 180 days and often less than 90 days.Please note that the unannounced device is, in fact, most likely a sensor-laden, self-monitoring device. The difference is that the device is not a medical device. The device will be an magnificent evolution of the quantified self. The device will almost certainly include blood glucose monitoring.I believe that Apple is developing what is essentially a mobile...
Apple's search engine is very successful. I do not understand your comment.
Would you care to share your experience?
Technology companies have a history of making bold claims but never delivering. The caveat is that the innovative technology itself may not be the consumer product rather an enabling technology for a consumer device.Innovating without shipping is referred to as a non-practicing entity (NPE) which is often referred to as a patent troll although these aren't necessarily the same concept.
Would you mind providing a source? Nevermind, I see. Interesting. I suspect this is nearer to proper performance modeling. This is why I added the disclaimer.
I am not certain that the current Imagination Technologies A5 graphics processor would perform as well as Apple would like.
Would you mind providing a source? Imagination technologies claims that their best Series 6 "Rogue" graphics processors are capable of 1 TFLOPS.Perhaps I misunderstand your usage of "next gen console." The Xbox One and Playstation 4 are approximately 4 times faster than the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3; therefore; assuming improvements that double the performance Imagination Technologies graphics processors would rival the graphics processors and the Xbox one and...
My understanding is that the current generation of Imagination Technologies Series quad-core PowerVR (Series 6) G6430 is capable of approximately 1 TFLOPs. As best as I can determine the next generation of Imagination Technologies Series 6XT "Rogue" GPUs should rival the processing power in the Xbox One and Playstation 4.The Xbox One GPU has 768 shader cores capable of 1.33 TFLOPS.The PlayStation 4 GPU has 1152 shader cores capable of 1.84 TFLOPS.PowerVR Series6XT GPU...