or Connect

Posts by MacBook Pro

Google's mission statement is: "Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful." While Google's mission statement alone isn't troublesome, Google's collection of personal information is quite troublesome because Google's business model is the aggregation of user's personal information in order to target advertising to users. Thus, Google has far more personal information about users than governments or other...
This is an excellent argument for Apple purchasing Yahoo!, in my opinion. Yahoo! has very robust services in virtually every area needed to make Siri a serious threat to Google search on Apple devices.
His statement is a blatant mistruth. One need only type "graphics blue screen of death" into any search engine for an absurd number of complaints about bug checks ("Blue Screen of Death") in Microsoft Windows caused by graphics drivers. In fact, his statement demonstrates a complete lack of understanding the issue.Considering the features and performance of Google Chrome for iPhone versus Apple Safari for iPhone there is little to no point in using Google Chrome:iOS 6...
Google's mission statement is: "Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful." While Google's mission statement alone isn't troublesome, Google's collection of personal information is quite troublesome because Google's business model is the aggregation of user's personal information in order to target advertising to users. Thus, Google has far more personal information about users than governments or other...
I agree conceptually but Google's approach is actually "Ads Everywhere."
I think Apple could make things very interesting with the introduction of iPad 4th generation in 1Q2013. Should we expect iPad 2 at USD $299 with iPad 3rd generation at USD $399 and iPad 4th generation at USD $499? For that matter what will the specifications of the iPad 4th generation be? Better CPU? Apple A6 dual-core CPU (ARM Cortex A15) 32 nm process? This is arguably the best thing Apple could do to improve the new iPad. Better GPU? PowerVR G6200? Quad-core? ...
Responsiveness (low latency) and intuitiveness (skeumorphism with strict design principles and attention to detail) aren't just features they are the hallmarks of quality for a modern user interface and are far more important than poorly implemented features on a marketing checklist.Secondary only to the user interface are use cases with intuitive workflow. Can I listen to music? Can I listen to music while performing other tasks? How are the controls accessed? Are the...
The thing is that although AppleTV is considered a casual gaming platform, the graphics Apple iPad (PowerVR SGX543MP4) are rapidly approaching Sony Playstation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 in quality.
Thank you. I understand it is obscure which is why I asked. I hadn't heard such previously.
That poses the question: Do you think Apple is price competitive for iPad now? I ask because I don't see that Apple is competing on price they are competing on value against larger more feature complete tablets. Seems to me that Google Nexus 7 is competing with Amazon Kindle Fire while Microsoft is competing with Apple iPad. I think Google has a good strategy while Microsoft has a questionable strategy as Amazon seems a more vulnerable target especially for Google and...