or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

Let's not be irrational. A better smartphone always has more/better storage. That's evolution.Cutting it down is making an worse product.
How sick is this... You guys are really trying to justify an 8gb option on an 500€ device. In 2014. From a company that says that they have more money than they need so they throw it away to shareholders. A company that started the revolution. A company that uses 32 gb since the last 4 years. Apple, if we humanize the company, is a liar. That "making the best product possible is our goal" is a blatant lie. It's all about ripping off people, just like companies like AT&T...
3 gb minimum + 2 free gb for updates.
What twisted logic some of you have. So, why do I have to pay for a Camera with X photo quality? 0.5X is enough for most people! They only post selfie on Facebook anyway! Why X build quality? 0.1X is more than enough because it is crap anyway and most users use cases! I will answer: It's about making a better product. Since you need more than 2 gb of free storage to download and install your device, and some must be always free to enable sync, you can't install Modern...
I get it just fine. I read more and better, have more fun playing, browse more and edit more docs on a chinese phone with a 5" then the best phone Apple offers. So the conclusion is simple: - For people like me, a bigger iPhone is a better iPhone. Now, the question is, how many people like me are out there, waiting for it, so it makes sense to make one? Appleinsider cited a number when they made an editorial about high end phones. They said Samsung sold 100 000 000 million...
Now this is amazing value. It's amazing how lunatic Apple can be when we are talking about phones. The price of the 5c and the lack of a bigger screen seem like moves from stupid irrational companies, not like the Apple that makes moves like these.
But this is outrageous! The 5c is target at newcomers. Be honest and read this:http://www.androidcentral.com/eight-android-phones-buy-instead-8gb-iphone-5c?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=dlvrit Who, in their right mind, without a Mac or an iPad, would come to iOS via this "cheap" 5c instead of one of those 8 devices? Do you even realize that it doesn't matter if the 5c is 500 € or 1000€, because only few souls will buy it as long as it costs more than those 8 devices. They might...
Dumb? Microsoft is getting their asses kicked since 01, by Apple and recently Google. Despite all that, they had record profits recently. It isn't dumb. The ones that will buy are the ones that are dumb. MS is genius.
Still way expensive, especially for the 8gb. That's the price of a Nexus, Every last year's top model (s4, note 2, htc, etc.).   It should be 100 $ less.
Honest questions: are there any phones being sold since 2012 that look even remotely similar with the iPhone or iPad? Does someone even think that the 100 million people that bought a galaxy S or note last year, did it because they thought that they were buying iPhones? Do we really see Android as a stolen product instead of an Amazing viable alternative? Please, let's be rational here. If Apple wants those costumers, cut the crap and give them a product that they want to...