or Connect

Posts by pedromartins

I'm not going to address the rest of your post because it would be a clear waste of time. About this bit... Of course Apple is the innovative company, the one that changes things. But don't be foolish to believe that  " Sams has fired all the bullets in a short time". Curved displays, 4k, more cores, more ram, more features... Samsung won't stop. Apple doesn't need to have another iPhone line to survive, I'm not stupid. In fact, Apple doesn't need another iPhone line to...
I think that you should apply to a school if you can't read. It is very fair to include the numbers of those s4 and s3 mini models, since Apple itself includes the numbers of iPhones that go as low as the 4. Just because the iPhone 4 (it is still being sold in China, right?) is so badly priced, it doesn't mean that those 2 Samsung models shouldn't be included. And who the hell do you think you are to decide witch comparisons we should make? The facts are clear: - Samsung...
Well, if we ignore the usual ignorant people that will come here and say that the iPhone is shot and that the note 3 has better specs, we would still have a problem. I realize that a blogger doesn't have to be particularly gifted at statistics and math, but common sense is always imperative. If we do the math and realize that at least 3/10s of Samsung sales are s4 and note3,and then we add the numbers of the s4 mini, note 2,s3 and maybe s3 mini, while ignoring all those...
Yes, I bet numbers will be great this quarter. What are people betting? 55 to 60 million? I bet above 60 million, 6 million Macs, 25 million iPads.   But those iPhone numbers could be so much better. Samsung just announced 10 million note 3 sold in 2 months. If you put the s4 together and all other 4.7"+ flagships, how many costumers is Apple not targeting because they do not offer another iPhone line with a bigger screen?   What about those that have an iPhone but...
Fantastic software. The price is just a bonus.   I wish aperture was cheaper.
So this crap is supposed to be your answer? How pathetic. I show evidence, I argument, and it is a "dream"?? Android is great... Says no review? No user? http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/4/5063490/android-4-4-kit-kat-reviewhttp://www.theverge.com/2013/11/4/5062724/google-nexus-5-review
1. Of course I wouldn't mind and that would be fair. 2. But who said that? Nexus phones never were like iPhones. AOSP is nothing like the iPhone. and more importantly: Until now, Google is only guilty of quickly creating a fantastic plataform that is writing history and bringing smartphones to billions of users. Something Apple never cared about. And that goes to number 3: 3. Of course Apple only cares about money. It's their only motivation. They have 150 billion dollars...
Proof.
I don't have time to answer to everyone anymore, especially to people that "don't want the truth" because "truth" will beat their "fantasy world" up. 1. There are 0 court cases against Android itself. 0, nada. Apple knows that they have no case so they don't even dare to sue Google BASED ON ANDROID. Even the rockstar consortium targets Google on a different sector, the one you ironically mentioned as the only one that is legit: Search and...
 I believe that it is 2gb and it has a s600. Sine the UI is nicely done and the phone itself is faster than any samsung phone ever produced (the note 3 lags. Everything with touchwiz lags) I fail to see your point, especiallyin a forum about Apple (the a7 is just a beast). Calling someone ignorant or liar when they are being ignorant or liars is not rude, it's honesty.I mentioned the cognitive problem becauser the poster basically said: I don't like bananas so I eat...